Acure Incredibly Clear Sheet Mask - 1ct uploaded by Nikki S.

BY ACURE

The Incredibly Clear Sheet Mask contains charcoal infused fibers to detoxify while BHA and white willow detoxify and provide anti-bacterial support. Cucumber offers cooling hydration.

Product Form: Sheet

Sustainability Claims: Not tested on animals, cruelty-free

Health Facts: Contains salicylic acid, Sulfate-free, formaldehyde-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, vegan, dye-free, aluminum-free

Recommended Skin Type: Acne-prone

Scent: Unscented

Beauty Purpose: Anti-acne, Pore Cleansing

Skin concern: Acne and blemishes

Product Warning: Adult Use Only

Barbara H.
I can’t say I noticed a huge difference after using this mask, but I’m a big fan of sheet mask & that’s why I decided to try this one. I like that the sheet is cut wide enough that it fits correctly over your face & the scent isn’t overpowering. I do love this brand & use some of their other products as part of my daily routine.
Lucy C.
allentown
I love Acure! And this anti blemish mask was a lifesaver for my 1st day of College Senior Year! I used it 3 nights before my first day, i broke out from the stress of going back to school and by the morning of my first day all my blemishes had minimized!
Heather H.
I absolutely loved this mask and the way my skin felt afterwards. The bha is salicylic acid, and willow bark which is great for problematic skin. But didnt leave me dry or dehydrated. Just lovely glowy clear skin.
Lindsey D.
Saw great results the next few days after I used it. A good natural mask for a good price. I used a jade roller over it to help the contents absorb into my skin and I think that helped a lot as well. Would recommend if you have little blemishes.
Marie R.
Beautiful Colorado
This mask helped clear out my pores and bring some problem spots to the surface. It didn't dry my skin while it still pulled out a lot that needed to be cleared away.
Megan S.
So my husband I and decided to try these masks for fun. We purchased them from Whole Foods. He used this one and I used the Acure Biocellulose Brightening Mask. They are made with natural ingredients and smell nice, but unfortunately our skin did not care for them. I didn't notice anything uncomfortable while wearing it for the recommended 15 minutes, but after taking it off my skin felt stingy. It's been about 20 minutes and it still feels weird. My husband's skin turned red, you can see where the edges of the mask were. Very unfortunate. We have another unused mask and an under eye mask, afraid to use them.
Nikki S.
This product left my skin super soft! I love how these masks are affordable and can be found at my local target. I am pleased to support companies that are cruelty free and non toxic. The only thing I would advise is to wash your aged after using the mask; the directions say not to but my skin was left with a soapy residue.
Emily V.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Target
A very nice sheet mask! I have pretty sensitive, very blemish-prone skin, so I was expecting the worst when I tried this mask on this morning. I also opted to use it in the morning rather than at night because of other skincare in my routine. The mask was not greasy and left no residue after a few minutes of tapping in the excess serum, and it made my skin look very healthy for the rest of the day! I also do not have any emerging blemishes as a result of this mask, which is definitely something I've encountered with some sheet masks in the past. The material of the mask is thick and luxurious,and it clings very well to the face. It was also the best fit I've ever had from a sheet mask--it actually covered my whole face and didn't leave weird gaps or stretched areas. It did have a cooling sensation, especially towards the end of the 15 minutes that I had it on, but nothing too terribly unpleasant. I did not have any redness, itching, or burning, which is usually typical of acne sheet masks for me. Overall, I'll definitely be picking this one up again if I want to treat myself and I'm having a crisis skin week!