BY ACURE

This gentle antioxidant rich cleanser is hard at work, washing away dirt and oil while removing makeup to leave your skin radiant and refreshed. Won't strip your skin's natural acid mantle for superior moisture balance and protection. Echinacea plant stem cells and organic chlorella growth factor help activate new cell growth. Wash away those worries (and worry lines). see more...

Acure Facial Cleansing Gel

Start your review of Acure Facial Cleansing Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This cleanser really wakes me up in the morning and leaves my skin so feeling so clean and fresh but not stripped of moisture. Within a week of using it, it has cleared my skin up so well. Btw I have combo oily skin that's sensitive " in 17 reviews
H 2.
San Antonio
In my opinion Acure makes the best product on the market. Never once has it been harsh on my skin. I use it daily to keep my skin clean and hydrated. It's such a wonderful product and I'm never been disappointed with any of their products. I would highly recommend Acure to anyone looking products that will meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
Steph O.
Brooklyn, NY
This cleanser is currently my #1. I’ve been using it both day and night and so far I am enjoying it a ton. It promises to brighten the skin’s complexion and help with dark spots and pigmentation. I, honestly, don’t really believe cleansers are that powerful, but that doesn’t bother me that much. This cleanser feels great on the face. Even though it’s a gel, it does foam up, but not as much as foaming cleansers do. It smells strongly of lemon, but I personally like it. It’s not stripping at all, but it doesn’t leave my skin hydrated like the CeraVe hydrating cleanser does. Considering that, I am still in love with this cleanser and will definitely continue to heavily use it.
Jessica M.
Monroe, NC
This brand is quickly becoming my favorite. I alternate between this, and their face scrub. It leaves my face feeling clean without drying it out. Plus, a little goes a long way! I’ve never used a gel before, but i am sold.
BreAnne H.
This cleanser is just okay for me. I was mostly excited because it's a drug store option that is cruelty free and I'm on a budget. For me I think it cleans the face nicely but if you're using it to remove makeup you're going to be disappointed. You definitely need a separate product to take off makeup so that this can really deep clean your skin. It smells nice and lathers ok, and it didn't bother my super sensitive skin. I may repurchase if I don't find something I enjoy as much at the same price point. I just wasn't completely wowed.
tyler l.
boyertown
This is one of my go to facial cleansers not only is it completely organic cruelty free and made with a wonderful ingredients but it smells so so so good and the price point is perfect
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
This face wash has been a real staple in my skin care routine any time that my face like to break out. I also have the mattifying lotion and those two combined work well and can make my acne go away within a day or two which is great. The gel is thick and really feels like it gets into your skin and clean.
Melissa C.
I love acure because of the cruelty free and vegan purposes. I love that it doesn’t effect my sensitive skin when I use it and doesn’t have harmful ingredients that is on my skin either. This definitely leaves a clean feel to my skin and I would always repurchase.
Sareen B.
Leaves my skin feeling fresh and with a lovely citrus scent. Not too pricey and great for the value. A small amount is great for foaming and cleansing the whole face.
Jackie G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I recently was diagnosed with a raging form of eczema on my face. This is literally the only face wash out there that not only soothed my angry red rashy skin but helped to clear my skin right up. I pair this with the Acure Day Cream and my skin honestly looks better than it did before the rashes! The truth is in the clean natural ingredients!
Sarah H.
Collinsville, MS
This is by far my favorite facial cleanser. After removing my makeup with a wipe I always use this as my second cleanse. It leaves my face feeling so smooth, soft, and clean. This product doesn’t have much of a fragrance to it but the little it does have is very fresh. I typically use a tube of this product in about 3 to 4 months because a little suds and goes a long way!

Amazon