Acure Facial Cleansing Gel

by ACURE

This gentle antioxidant rich cleanser is hard at work, washing away dirt and oil while removing makeup to leave your skin radiant and refreshed. Won't strip your skin's natural acid mantle for superior moisture balance and protection. Echinacea plant stem cells and organic chlorella growth factor help activate new cell growth. Wash away those worries (and worry lines).

Is this a cleansing oil? Or any suggestions? I like lightweight oils
Has anyone tried this facial cleanser gel? Is it any good?
What kinda skin do you have, and does it really brighten your face?
Start your review of Acure Facial Cleansing Gel!
Product Highlights
...it, it has cleared my skin up so well. Btw I have combo oily skin that's sensitive in reviews
Katie M.
Rock Island, IL
Acure Facial Cleansing Gel uploaded by Katie M.
One of my favorite facial cleaners! Acure Brightening Cleansing Gel is perfect for all skin types. This product has an amazing smell (very clean and natural) and leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed. I used this every night and couldn't live without it! I also reviewed this on my blog, Simply by Kate.
Kelsey G.
Federal Way, WA
Acure Facial Cleansing Gel uploaded by Kelsey G.
Purchased at: Target
Again, I tagged the closest thing I could find to my second panic buy at Target, the ACURE “Brightening Cleansing Gel”. I mostly picked this because of the ingredients, it has tons of good stuff like pomegranate, blackberry, açaí, lemon peel, calendula, chamomile, etc. I’ve never used this brand before so I figured why not. The first few days I liked it, it cleaned my face well without being overly drying and my skin looked really good, bright like it says. Then, I got mountain size acne, that made me want to wear a mask INDOORS, it was so awful. I don’t know if I’ll want to give this another shot—the acne was really that bad. If you don’t have sensitive skin it’ll probably work well for you though 🤷🏼‍♀️
Tilankhulenji N.
Huntsville, AL
Acure Facial Cleansing Gel uploaded by Tilankhulenji N.
Love it. It turns into luxurious leather when adding water to it. Exactly what I wanted. It cleansed my skin without over stripping it. So gentle. It’s in expensive. I wouldn’t change anything for this cleanser. It leaves my skin so hydrated and bright. I highly recommend to others!
Sarah S.
Waterford, MI
I love Acurr products! This face wash especially! It is gentle but gets the job done. I meet my expectations as an organic cleanser.
Sam F.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Target
Smells amazing, leaves the skin feeling soft and gets rid of the dirt extremely easily. I love the consistency, and it lathers up really well!
tanisha S.
This was nice. I have struggled with acne for four years and have found nothing to work. However, this has worked the best out of all the cleansers I have ever used. The lather is nice and it cleans well. It brightens my skin and it smells good. However, this does not remove all of my acne and instead, gets rid of most of it
Alexandra R.
Columbus, OH
Awesome face wash! Lathers well, hardly scented, isn’t harsh on the skin, leaves face smooth and non oily! Love it!
Mariana Z.
It is very hard to find a good cruelty free and vegan face wash at a drug store price and I was SO happy when I found this one at target. It is so light weight it doesn’t dry out my very dry nose and mouth but it enough to get rid of oils from forehead and cheeks. It has an amazing smell and the ingredient list is like it came form a dream. This is definitely a holly grail for me. Will keep repurchasing over and over again.
Stephanie W.
1,482 reviews
I got this cleanser from Birchbox for less than $3 when I used my Birchbox points. I couldn't pass up a natural cleanser for such a good price. It is a gentle cleanser and helped my skin feel fresh and clean. It works well but doesn't necessarily wow me more than other cleansers that I have. Despite that, the container is fairly large and I will likely repurchase in the future. I love natural skincare products that work!
Brittany D.
I got this in my birchbox and I am nether pro or against it. It didn't work miracles but didn't necessarily make my skin worse. It is very gentle with a slight scent. I would probably not buy this in the full version.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...