ACURE

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
As an esthetician, I am always looking at new and interesting skincare and was excited to try out the Acure Brightening Cleansing Gel. Brightening is a keyword that both I and my clients look for in skincare! I love products with vitamin C and antioxidants, and this ingredient deck contains plant powered ingredients like acai, pomegranate (great for anti-aging!), and blackberry. I like the very slight citrus scent that the gel has, which complements the vitamin c from lemon peel and orange peel. The gel lathers up nicely, rinsed off cleanly, and my skin felt cleansed but not stripped-which is very important for skin barrier health! A little goes a long way with this cleanser, too. I love that Acure is bringing high impact, active ingredients at a more affordable, OTC price point!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I use this secure brightening cleansing gel as a step of my every day morning routine. It is gentle on my skin but still effective in removing pesky dead skin cells. The scent of this so good it could be sold as perfume with hints of blackberry and pomegranate. I would recommend this to anyone with looking for a light exfoliant and a pleasant scent!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I really like this product. It’s super affordable and has clean ingredients! Smells great and is perfect for all skin types as an everyday cleanser.