BY ACURE

100% Biodegradable Vegan &Amp; Paraben Free Sulfate Free &Amp; Cruelty Free Gluten Free &Amp; No Synthetic Fragrance Don't Get Bummed By Body Breakouts!&Nbsp; Keep Those Blemishes &Amp; Dark Spots At Bay With This Energizing, Exfoliating Body Wash.&Nbsp; Lilac Stem Cells Are Shown To Help Reduce Breakouts &Amp; Imperfections, While Sea Buckthorn, Coq10 &Amp; Argan Oil Help Keep Your Skin Soft &Amp; Ultra-Hydrated. Your Everyday Purchase Of Fair Trade Certified&Trade; Body Care Supports Quality Products That Improve Lives &Amp; Protect The Environment. Acure For Your Skin Acure For The Planet Made In Usa see more...

Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
The smell of this is great, really great. That and that it uses all natural ingredients is all it has going for it though. I have a weird acne breakout after using it, quit for 2 weeks, used again and it happened again. It might not do that to you though. Also it is overpriced in my opinion even if it hadn't made me breakout.
Justine A.
2061 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love this body wash. I love anything mint scented and this was really nice. I purchased it from Acure's website. It has such a fresh invigorating smell. I use it every day. I really love Acure products and this one is great. I recommend it to others.
Ashley K.
West Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this in a subscription box when I was pregnant. I recently began using it and I love it. The smell is very potent but it's lovely. I'm sensitive to fragrances in body washes but this one doesn't bother me!
Samantha H.
Elgin, IL
This product works well but I don't enjoy the scent. It smells like a strange plant,not mint or lilac though
Cassandra M.
Mauk, GA
I received a deluxe sample of this as a gift with purchase and whenever it was gone, I missed it. The smell is amazing and it feels good on your skin. It's got a pretty steep price tag and that is the only downfall. I would probably purchase this as an 'on occasion' wash.