BY ACURE

Save Water! Go Dry! All hair types. Argan Stem Cell + CoQ10. Salon tested natural hair care. Vegan. Color safe. Gluten free. Sulfate free. Paraben free. Phthalate free. No synthetic fragrance. Cruelty free Easy to use, fast acting, dry shampoo that absorbs oil and removes grime without water! Argan Stem Cells and CoQ10 add a keratin boosting moisture complex to this all-natural dry shampoo. Convenient and effective. see more...

• Does this leave a residue in the hair?1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this product? Love their skincare li...2 Answers
  • I have dark hair and have been looking for an organic dry...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
acure organics dry shampoo is seriously the BEST dry shampoo I've ever tried There's so many positives to this bad boy, so sit back and enjoy.

First off, you don't need to use a ton of this product to get the; oil free, voluminous, and residue free look we all desire when using a dry shampoo. If you go ham with this stuff you can get a lil white residue on your roots. But, thats ONLY if you go ham, and even then its not noticable. Especially, if you use a brush to fully work it into the hair/scalp. Otherwise, there is no white residue at the roots when using this product.

Lastly, the reasons its worth trying; it's affordable ($10), cruelty free, paraben free and chemical free, no joke you'll know every ingredient in this product. Which is my personal favorite reason for trying this brand. This is the first dry shampoo I've found with out Propane which is - the processing of natural gas, which involves removal of butane, it can be found in gasaline or a product in a can that sprays. It's flamable, harmful and dangerous to use on the daily. Why do we need this ingredient in dry shampoo? Anyway, that for me is a win to not have such a harmful flamable product chilling on my scalp! Always treat yourself with real ingredients and products that work!

Beauty shouldn't harm you or animals.
Harley S.
I tried the Acure organics dry shampoo for brunette & dark hair. I won’t say that it’s my favorite dry shampoo but it is organic so I appreciate that. I can’t imagine that there’s any real difference between it and the dry shampoo for blondes because the powder is still very light and doesn’t fade into dark hair much. It kind of reminds me of using baby powder for dry shampoo.. It works well (meaning it absorbs any greasiness) but it looks like you used it. It’s definitely visible. It doesn’t blend into hair very easily like some not-natural brands do. I don’t know if I’ll be purchasing again.
Marianne S.
Ironton, OH
This is the second powder dry shampoo I have tried. A little bit goes a long way! The only thing I don't like is that a lot comes out if you have it open too much. It's organic & smells ok.
Carissa K.
Tonawanda, NY
I absolutely love my dry shampoo! With have two kids and always on the go, helps me freshen my hair up quick and keep it healthy! I use it at least 3 times a week and would never buy anything different!
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Clean and green ingredients and vegan friendly as well as cruelty free? Awesome ! Especially since it also comes enriched with quite a few hair-health-boosting goodies (yay for argan oil!). While it’s not an entirely organic dry shampoo, the ingredients list definitely checks out. The only downside is that it is a bit on the thick side and takes a little more work to brush and rub the white stuff into your hair – especially if you’ve got darker tresses.
Lily M.
Portland, OR
This dry shampoo is great, affordable and lasts forever! Put it on at night and it will absorb oils throughout the night and you will wake up with fresh hair. It also is super volumizing and doesn't really have a smell which is nice. Ingredients are great and natural. It has oat flour and silica which are natural oil absorbers. If it seems like it is looking white on your hair just fluff it with your fingers or comb it and the powder look should be gone.
Shyla S.
Kent, WA
By far, my favorite dry shampoo! It really soaks up the oil, leaving your hair feeling fresh. I can go about three days without washing my hair and using this dry shampoo.
A tip when using: sprinkle on your roots the night before. Rub it in and lightly brush. In the morning, if you see white flakes from the shampoo, brush your hair and then blow dry your roots. For me, this helps add the volume back!

Seriously my only go to dry shampoo!!
Julia F.
This isn't my favorite dry shampoo but it is good. I don't really care for the scent it has or the fact that it takes a bit to get the white powdery look out of my hair. I love that this is organic though. If there's a spray dry shampoo that Acure makes I'll try that out because those dry shampoos work better for me.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I really love this dry shampoo because it doesn't come in an aerosol can. I usually only use this a day or two before I wash my hair cause it can feel weird in my hair. It does however extend the wash for up to three days. It's also great that it's more organic than traditional dry shampoos :)
Dakota F.
Buffalo , NY
This product is a great alternative to harmful canned dry shampoos . It dose not leave a harsh fragrance in hair and has less build up on the scalp compared to other powder dry shampoos . I would recommend this for people with oily hair that do not want to strip moisture from their hair !
Christa H.
Milltown, NJ
What kind of spray is this? Aerosol?
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
Where can I purchase this product? Love their skincare line but have never tried any of their haircare
Lexi B.
Where can I buy this dry shampoo? I have never seen it before and I am looking for a new dry shampoo.
Anne T.
Does this leave a residue in the hair?
Nena L.
I have dark hair and have been looking for an organic dry shampoo that does not leave a white residue. Would this work without looking like I have dandruff?