BY ACURE

Ultra-hydrating leave-in conditioner powered by Moroccan Argan oil and Argan stem cells. Designed to protect hair at the cellular level. Argan stem cells help strengthen the root bulb while Argan oil provides body and shine to each hair follicle. Spray it in for all-day weightless moisture and protection that makes your hair manageable and moisturized. see more...

• I've been using the Acure shampoo and conditioner for a l...1 Answers
Nina B.
Fife, WA
I have very fine dry damaged hair which is normally not tangly but after using this product my hair got super tangled matte and sticky and I wasn't able to brush out my hair so I had to re wash it. I would not recommend this product if your hair type is similar to mine.
Lizzy S.
Los Angeles
Although this is really heavy I do like the moisturizing effects. It has a very nice natural, herbal scent. What I love is that it is vegan and cruelty free!!!
Julie B.
I love ACURE Conditioner Leave in Argan Oil + Argan Stem Cell! My hair can be both fluffy and wirey, and this conditioner detangles and tames fly aways.
Megan S.
Marysville, WA
I mostly use leave in conditioner to detangle my hair, this does not work for that. However it is a bonus that it’s natural
Brittany S.
Tallahassee, FL
I've been using the Acure shampoo and conditioner for a little while now and love it. But the conditioner doesn't seem to smooth out my hair all the way and I tend to have lots of tangles after the shower. Does this help?

back