BY ACURE

The Simply Smoothing Conditioner is an ultra-hydrating combo of marula oil and coconut water that transforms hair from frizzed and frustrated to smooth and shiny. Vegan and cruelty-free.

Beauty Purpose: Conditioning, smoothing

Sustainability Claims: Cruelty-free

Wellness Standard: Cruelty-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, sulfate-free, vegan

Sustainability Certifications: Certified Gluten Free

Health Facts: Paraben-free, phthalate-free, Sulfate-free, dye-free, vegan, aluminum-free

Product Form: Lotion

Hair Type: All Hair Types

Product Warning: Adult Use Only

sailor j.
Very smoothing. Leaves my hair silky soft. Is natural. Except I noticed it has fragrance in it. But the smell is light. My hair feels amazing. The bottle is recyclable!! I believe the top is too. Many bottle tops aren’t.
Leslie S.
Purchased at: Target
I was happy to find this at Target to give it a try. $9 was a little much for it but I thought it would be worth it since it’s free of harmful ingredients. I’m sad to review that this was one of the worst conditioners I’ve used!! It did not smooth my hair at all, more like dried it out and had a lot of tangles after I took my hair out of the towel. Will not buy again.

Target