BY ACURE ORGANICS

100% Biodegradable Vegan &Amp; Paraben Free Sulfate Free &Amp; Cruelty Free Gluten Free &Amp; No Synthetic Fragrance This Cell Stimulating Body Wash Moisturizes As It Cleanses.&Nbsp; With Moroccan Argan Stem Cells, Organic Argan Oil Coq10, Sea Buckthorn Oil &Amp; Pumpkin Seed Oil, Your Skin Will Glow With Renewed Radiance. Your Everyday Purchase Of Fair Trade Certified&Trade; Body Care Supports Quality Products That Improve Lives &Amp; Protect The Environment. Acure For Your Skin Acure For The Planet Made In Usa see more...

• Does this body wash help fade marks on the skin?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
A little dissappointing. I love the natural ingredients, but because of it being less perfumey, the smell doesn't last outside of the shower! It smells just like cherries, or pull and peel twizzlers! Lovely smell but doesn't last at all. Does a very nice and gentle clean though without stripping the natural oils in my skin. Wouldn't repurchase, but it's still nice!
Becky P.
Becky P.
Love that I came across this product! It's sulfate and paraben free cruelty free PEG free synthetic fragrance free silicone free… I love finding products that are completely natural and do the job. Great scent and leaves my body feeling smooth. Highly recommend
Lily M.
Lily M.
Portland, OR
I have thick skin. Haha but literally. I am always getting ingrown hairs in my bikini line and armpits. I use scrubber gloves with this body wash and it is awesome. I don't get as many ingrown hairs and my skin seems softer and less dry than ever before. It stimulates skin cell growth so I guess it is helping get rid of old buildup and making way for the new skin cells. I seriously love this brand and the natural ingredients they use!
Echo W.
Echo W.
Ocean Shores, WA
This body wash is my go to. I enjoy the scent (same as shampoo, sweet almonds), the way it lathers and how my skin feels afterwards. I have sensitive skin so finding products I truly love isn't easy and I have to say I haven't been disappointed by any Acure products so far.
Ximena A.
Ximena A.
Plantation, FL
One of the best body washes out there, I received it as a sample on one of my beauty monthly subscription boxes a while ago. Leaves yous skin so soft and smells so great!
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Acure is an incredible brand and this body wash smells so incredible. Great for not irritating dry skin.
Elle S.
Elle S.
My husband bought this body wash, I've been using it and I love it. The pros are I love this body wash, there aren't any cons. It is very gentle and not harsh at all. He bought this product at trader Joes. I would purchase it and I would highly recommend it.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
I absolutely love this body wash! Acure Organics is an amazing brand to begin with because it is all natural and this wash smells so amazing. It leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. It's one of my top favorite body washes.
Harley S.
Harley S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is probably the only body wash I have ever used that has not dried out my skin. I have ezcema and LITERALLY every soap I have ever used either irritates or dries it out to no end. I use this stuff about 4 times a week and have no issues. My only issue with this stuff is the smell. It's just a very strong scent. Other than that, this is a very moisturizing body wash.
Aisha H.
Aisha H.
Fort Collins, CO
Does this body wash help fade marks on the skin?