Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsACURE
ACURE Brightening Super Greens Serum

ACURE® Brightening Super Greens Serum

by ACURE

Kale, spirulina & broccoli seed oil, all skin types.

Super lightweight supergreens delivery that creates a glowing appearance. Kale, spirulina, chlorella, broccoli seed oil and rose geranium feed your face some superfoods.

YOUR GOAL
SERIOUS GLOW

OUR SOLUTION
KALE
BROCCOLI
SPIRULINA
MARULA

100% VEGAN. 0% PRETENTIOUS.
Paraben free, sulfate free, phthalate free, mineral oil free, petrolatum free, silicone free and cruelty free.

DIRECTIONS
Apply small amount to face and bask in your luminous gorgeousness. Go ahead. Nobody is watching.

INGREDIENTS
CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED OLIVE OIL UNSAPOIFIABLES, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, BRASSICA OLEARECEA (KALE) EXTRACT, BRASSICA OLERACEA ITALICA (BROCCOLI) SEED OIL, SPIRULINA PLATENSIS (SPIRULINA) EXTRACT, CHLORELLA VULGARIS (CHLORELLA) EXTRACT, PTEROCARPUS SANTALINUS (SANDALWOOD) OIL, HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES (SEA BUCKTHORN) OIL, EUCALYPTUS GLOBUS LEAF OIL, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) OIL, NATURAL TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SCLEROCARYA BIRREA (MARULA) OIL, ORGANIC CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS PEEL (ORANGE) OIL, ORGANIC PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS FLOWER (ROSE GERANIUM) OIL, & ORGANIC CYMBOPOGON MARTINI (PALMAROSA) OIL, ORGANIC ROSA DAMASCENA (ROSE) OIL.

Ingredient list is subject to change, please refer to the packaging for the most recent ingredient list. We are always doing our best to improve our formulas.

What is this good for?
My sister has been raving about the Acure brightening line lately. Has anyone used it? What are your favorite products?
Anyone used this and see real results?
Start your review of ACURE® Brightening Super Greens Serum!
Nicole B.
Clearwater, FL
ACURE® Brightening Super Greens Serum uploaded by Nicole B.
I originally bought this thinking it was a serum BUT it's NOT, it's a super greens oil!!! Even though it is lightweight, it most definitely isn't what comes to mind when thinking of a serum BUT I will say that for being an oil, IT IS FANTASTIC & ONLY A TINY BIT IS NEEDED! I have combo skin & this NEVER broke it out or irritated my skin or made it feel too oily! With that being said, I DO use it MIXED in w/ my moisturizure or even w/ my sleeping leave-on mask!!! Just wish they would change the description bc it IS DEFINITELY NOT a SERUM BUT an OIL! STILL ONE OF MY FAV BRANDS.... ACURE® Brightening Super Greens Serum #winterskincare #influenster
Kareen S.
Greenwich, CT
ACURE® Brightening Super Greens Serum uploaded by Kareen S.
My skin after this is seriously glowing! No joke:) and I love this product. Smells so good as well:)
Nina P.
ACURE® Brightening Super Greens Serum uploaded by Nina P.
A light oil/serum. I bought this on a whim to change-up my brightening routine in the morning, and I’m happy so far! I have hyperpigmentation along my jaw, and after daily use for about a month, under my blue light, I can see less defined borders where the discoloration starts. The smell is very light. Would describe it as clean, green, and bright. The serum consistency is similar to squalene. I also LOVE how ACURE facial pumps have locking mechanisms. No accidental messes, which I’m super prone to :-)
Brandy M.
ACURE® Brightening Super Greens Serum uploaded by Brandy M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this product! Smells so fresh! Not to heavy, but a nice moisturizing oil. Good value and good price! This product is a win! It met all my expectations! ACURE® Brightening Super Greens Serum
Vanessa C.
ACURE® Brightening Super Greens Serum uploaded by Vanessa C.
Just got my first PR Package from Acure and I will be doing reviews on all these products. Just wait and see ✨🌈💚 I’m so exited!
Maya T.
Laurel, MD
ACURE® Brightening Super Greens Serum uploaded by Maya T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have seriously fallen in love with this product. I use it at night before bed, right before my moisturizer. The formula is pretty greasy initially but it sinks into the skin well. I have naturally oily skin but I find that using this at night gives it ample time to really sink in and I haven’t notice any excess oil. It makes my skin feel soooo soft and it really does make your skin glow 😍😍ACURE® Brightening Super Greens Serum
Brandy H.
Atlanta, GA
ACURE® Brightening Super Greens Serum uploaded by Brandy H.
I give this a four because of the smell which is somewhere in between fresh cut grass and broccoli 🥦. Over all I like the serum and I think it bodes well that the scent is relevant to the ingriedents. I am not sure if this would be good to use in combination with other serums but I do like the way it makes my skin feel.
Shaina V.
Bradenton, FL
ACURE® Brightening Super Greens Serum uploaded by Shaina V.
ACURE is my favorite skincare line and this serum was the 2nd product I bought. I noticed an immediate difference in my skin.
Sergio M.
San Diego, CA
ACURE® Brightening Super Greens Serum uploaded by Sergio M.
Acure Brightening Super Greens Serum is not my favorite oil at all. Super greasy and hard to absorve into skin I feel like I just wast my money in this product. Nice fragrance but the product I really did not like. I used for 2 weeks and I did not see any difference. Let’s not confuse Glow skin with greasy skin. I do not recommend.
Jordan M.
Denton, TX
ACURE® Brightening Super Greens Serum uploaded by Jordan M.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This serum is great. Beware it is very oily so a little bit goes a long way. Don’t be scared of the oily ness either, this is a night serum. It soaks into your skin great and helps your foundation out in the morning a lot!