Skin CareFacial SkincareNight CreamACURE
Brightening Night Cream - 17 fl oz

Acure Brightening Night Cream - 1.7 fl oz

by ACURE

Argan Stem Cell Firm Hydrate Restore. Normal to Dry. 2% Chlorella Growth Factor. Paraben, Sulfate, Cruelty & Gluten Free. No Synthetic Fragrance. 100% Biodegradable. Sulfate, Cruelty, Synthetic Fragrance, Paraben, PEG, Petroleum, Phthalate, Silicone & Gluten Free Nature s nocturnal miracle!  Age-Fighting Argan Stem Cells, shown to help the skin s natural repair process, firm & moisturize while 2% Chlorella Growth Factor fortifies collagen & elastin fibers.  Hydrating Moroccan Argan Oil seals the deal, truly making this nature s own skin rejuv.

Is this sensitive skin friendly?
Is this worth buying if I have the day cream?
I suffer from adult acne. My face is so sensitive with breakout. They come so easily. O see this product creates oils. Is this product safe or good to put on my face or will it likely produce more acne?
Start your review of Acure Brightening Night Cream - 1.7 fl oz!
Product Highlights
I am IN LOVE with Acure night cream. Due to extra sensitive skin, I have to be picky about what I use. This helps restore my skin in just a few simple nights. #nature #feelingfree #empowerment #skincarein reviews
The best night cream I have found! I have small patches dry skin on my face and it has cleared my face up and left me feeling moisturized all day the next day! in reviews
Fadumo O.
Brooklyn, NY
Acure Brightening Night Cream - 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Fadumo O.
Purchased at: Target
Have been using this brightening creams I purchased at Target for about two months now and my dark spots have significantly been reduced! #darkspots #evenskin #skincare
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Acure Brightening Night Cream - 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Klair H.
Purchased at: Target
Love love love this night Cream! I bought it after I saw some reviews online and I’m so glad I did! When you put it in it just makes your face feel light and refreshed and moisturized! It’s really awesome! Price point is good, not too expensive. The packaging is nice as well. I feel like you get a decent amount for the price you pay. I will continue to purchase!
Raven K.
Olive Hill Ky , KY
Acure Brightening Night Cream - 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Raven K.
Love this product I use almost every night it was very effective and not too expensive the only thing I would improve is the smell it doesn’t smell too good but gets the job done ✔️ it’s not to harsh on my skin and makes me feel good in the morning after a good nights sleep  totally will buy again
Amy S.
Missoula, MT
My skin doesn’t love this one as much as the Acure Seriously Soothing Cloud Cream but it doesn’t make my face explode in a giant angry fireball of a breakout either. My local grocery store stopped stocking the Cloud Cream so I thought I’d try this one instead (I’m terrible at remembering to re-order products in time so I prefer to use something I can pick up locally). My face absolutely hates shea and cocoa butters and the Brightening Night Cream was the only other Acure cream my store stocked that didn’t have shea or cocoa. The Brightening Night Cream doesn’t feel quite as moisturizing or as soothing for my skin as the Cloud Cream. It does feel less greasy than Cloud Cream right after applying it, though, so it works a little better during the day if I’m planning to wear makeup. My skin doesn’t seem to care if I use “night cream” day and night, and all of the Acure day creams I’ve looked at have shea and/or cocoa butter so I can’t use them. I’m not crazy about the lavender scent but it’s not the worst smelling cream I’ve ever used. This cream works for me, I guess, but isn’t my favorite. It moisturizes and doesn’t make my skin worse but doesn’t really do anything to improve it either. I’ll use it until I find something better or give up and order my Cloud Cream online.
Alexandra R.
Columbus, OH
Acure has been selling amazing products from day one. For the many years I’ve been using this night cream daily, I’ve never had a dry face again, even during the winter months. It’s strong enough for winter but light enough for summer. It’s the best all year round night cream available!
Marilyn G.
Westmorland, CA
Acure Brightening Night Cream - 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Marilyn G.
I actually trailer acure brilliantly brightening night cream, and I really like the consistency. Even though I don't see a difference oh my face, and I've been using it for 2 weeks already. I really like how the night cream feels on my face.
Rielynn C.
Barto
this facial moisturizer leaves me feeling refreshed and not oily. It is light going on and works hard to keep my face moisturized and healthy food. It lived up to my expectations because I thoroughly enjoy using all of acures products.
Maelyn R.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Acure Brightening Night Cream - 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Maelyn R.
I love this brightening night cream to use before I go to bed. I love that it contains natural ingredients like argan oil, chlorella and echinacea to keep my skin soft right and feeling fresh. I would recommend this to anyone looking for natural beauty care products.
Anna K.
Livingston
I like how it feels while I apply to skin and afterwards. Gentle and not harsh. Only need minimal amount. Larger portion. Yes.
Emily W.
The Woodlands, TX
The night time cream is better than the day time but GUYS. This stuff is amazing. Smells incredible, feels incredible & a great price. It is natural ingredients & cruelty free. I love Acure