BY ACURE

Seas the day with natural exfoliation from the ocean. Organic sea kelp and lemon peel gently exfoliate your skin while French green clay removes impurities from your pores without taking your natural moisture with it. Organic chlorella growth factor and Argan stem cells work to stimulate new cell growth and repair. Madonna lily stem cells help brighten. It's a deep cleansing, brightening experience. Sea the difference today. see more...

• How well does this scrub actually work? How does your skin feel a...4 Answers
  • Does this come in a larger container? I'd love to be able to buy...3 Answers
  • Would you classify this product as a gentle, moderate, or rough e...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "We all know the struggle. Finding skincare products that not only work, but leave our skin looking and feeling better. I was lucky enough to receive a small bottle of this facial scrub in one of my monthly subscription boxes. I am soooooo happy I did! I have extremely sensitive skin, and most exfoliant cleansers tear my skin apart, leaving it red, sore, and feeling violated. Happily, this scrub didn't do any of those things. After use my skin felt soft, fresh, and clean. I also didn't have a huge amount of redness or sore spots. I would highly recommend this scrub if you are looking for something that will improve the overall look of your skin in just on use, and great results after continued usage." in 5 reviews
Ciara W.
Auburn, CA
Review for: Other more...
I think this exfoliator has helped clear my skin a little but it’s very harsh and burns! It’s very difficult to avoid getting it in my eyes and, as you would imagine, it burns pretty bad in your eyes... I’ve found that the formula foams up making it difficult for the beads to scrub, I don’t think that they rub away like some exfoliators tend to do, and moisturizing afterwords is a pretty painful experience. I have combination skin but boy this product really dried out my skin, even my oily spots! I was very disappointed because I love using more “natural” or organic products but this one just wasn’t it for me unfortunately. If you have sensitive, dry skin, avoid this one!
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Amazing scrub!! As with most organic products, this will eventually dry out on you, so if you can, stick with one Acure facial product at a time. I used this AND the Acure Organics Sensitive Facial Cleanser together and this did end up drying up a little before I finished the bottle. It was still usable, though; I finished the entire bottle. This is the BEST product for sensitive, combination skin, above even the sensitive cleanser, because it's seaweed based; very gentle on the skin. At the same time, when my face is red at all, I skip this product, because the grit content is very high. The smell is very kelp-y, very natural, almost like clay or mud, and it feels like gentle ocean sand on your face. I got it around $8 at my Natural Grocers, and it's my favorite brand so far!
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Everything that I have tried from Acure I have loved. I love to use this facial scrub when my face is looking really dull and lifeless or when I am super tired and look all drown out. This makes my face feel super awake and full of life without it feeling scratched up from the scrub.
Hannah B.
West Chester, PA
Review for: Acure Brightening Facial Scrub, 4 Ounce more...
Love this exfoliating scrub! I really feel like it helps with my dry patches and it makes me feel good knowing it’s organic and natural. I can’t wait to try more skincare products from this line. Will buy again!
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
Review for: Acure Brightening Facial Scrub, 4 Ounce more...
I bought this at Target on clearance for $4. Great value, smells great, cute little container. I only need a little dab for my face. I use it when I'm out of my regular exfoliant because it is a little abrasive.
Keep your receipts, most stores have great makeup/beauty return/exchange policies .
Amanda H.
Review for: Acure Brightening Facial Scrub, 4 Ounce more...
This scrub is the best drugstore find I’ve purchased in a while. I found it at Target for less than $10! A little goes a long way as it is extremely concentrated with gentle grit that exfoliates and smoothes your skin. It doesn’t damage your skin like other scrubs and can be used 2-3 x per week. A tube will last you forever! Acure Brightening Facial Scrub
Schyler L.
Bellevue, NE
Review for: Acure Brightening Facial Scrub, 4 Ounce more...
Awesome scrub! The ingredients are so natural, it has an earthy scent. My skin feels super soft after this product. I use this about once a week. My little tip is to leave it on your skin for a couple minutes for your skin to drink up all the nutrients that this product has to offer. I would definitely buy this again. I am a fan of this brand!!!
Caitlyn P.
Missoula
Review for: Acure Brightening Facial Scrub, 4 Ounce more...
After receiving a sample of this in my birchbox, it has been a scrub that I've bought many times! I love this stuff. It works so well! But don't use it every day... it will make your skin feel raw and red. Besides that, I will keep buying this product over and over again!
Toni P.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Acure Brightening Facial Scrub, 4 Ounce more...
I like the way this product smells and that it doesn’t leave any residue on my skin. I don’t really notice any change in the amount of breakouts I have, or in the texture of my skin. I wish it did a little bit more as far as texture and improving dullness.
Kristin K.
Media
I don't get why people like this so much.  I don't feel like it did a good job of exfoliating and it left my skin feeling greasy.  I would have to rewash my face with face wash after each use.  I also saw no improvement in my skin tone.
Christine L.
Aurora, IL
How well does this scrub actually work? How does your skin feel after
Leesa J.
East Waterboro, ME
Does this come in a larger container? I'd love to be able to buy more at once, but also worry it may dry out if not used quickly enough? Any experience?
Mariah M.
Would you classify this product as a gentle, moderate, or rough exfoliator? Does it help with blackheads and clearing skin?