ACURE

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I had use there face wash before and I am use it right now it’s amazing. But few months back when I went to buy my face wash I mistakenly bought this scrub so I thought to give it a try. I am using it since months now every once a week. And it gives me a smooth butter like skin with a nice bright face. It doesn’t have scent and it’s good for sensitive skin to.
5 / 5
I’m seeing wonderful results after only one use! No more flaky dry patches! My skin feels so clean and baby smooth! My skin felt clean and refreshed even after a full day. This is the absolute best face wash I’ve ever used! I’ve tried everything to find something that doesn’t break me out and this is perfect! It has a light smell similar to a luxury spa! The squeeze packaging is easy to use in the shower. I will never use another scrub!!!! I’m now ordering my third tube and putting this on auto ship! It’s a keeper! I love that it’s a clean beauty product that I can feel confident using without all the harsh chemicals that others use. If you’re reading this, just try it! It’s so affordable and reminds me of a much more expensive luxury face scrub. It’s a winner! 😁
5 / 5
The one I have is in a yellow and white tube, but anyways… I love this stuff!! I have dryer skin with some texture on my upper cheeks. I’ve used this stuff for 2 weeks now, 3x’s total so far and I’m hooked. I’ve not really noticed brightening yet, but I’ll try to keep a closer eye on it to see if it does the job, but the way it makes my face feel… oh my goodness! Since the first time I used it, I noticed as I was rinsing it off how smooth my face felt! I was amazed, I’ve yet to find a product to do this. It hasn’t broken me out, or left me looking dry. It is rough but I don’t mind it, just softly rub it in with wet fingertips. The smell isn’t horrible, the price ain’t bad either. I was sold on this the very first time I used it.