BY ACURE

Argan Oil Cleansing Towelettes by Acure Organics 30 ct Towelette Argan Oil Cleansing Towelettes 30 ct Towelette Be gorgeous on-the-go Gently remove makeup dirt sweat environmental toxins and that mustard from the corner of your mouth. No splashy rinsing necessary. Whether you're running errands at the office working out too lazy to wash your face or in the middle of a blind date with someone who is waaay hotter than you expected these handy little all-natural biodegradable Argan Oil towelettes refresh cleanse soothe and detoxify on the spot Acure For Your Skin Acure For The Planet Vegan Sulfate Free Cruelty Free Paraben Free Gluten Free PEG Free Petroleum Free Phthalate Free Silicone Free Won't Clog Pores 100 Biodegradable Made in the USA Other Ingredients Water olea europaea (olive) fruit oil polysorbate 20 (sugar alcohol) organic argania spinosa (argan) oil sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) potassium sorbate (food grade see more...

Barbara A.
Very good cleansing wipes. They are delicate, will be good for sensitive skin. Remove makeup very well and do not leave oily residue. I only had some struggles with mascara though - that's why I give 1 star less. I also tried the ones with coconut and I love them! Non toxic, clean and safe to use.
Lauren D.
San Diego
Burned the crap out of my eyes! Get Pacifica instead! I was sadly dissappointed by these wipes. They did take the makeup off sure but I expected them to be so pure and natural, I tried the coconut one too but same thing. Makeup wipes don't usually sting my eyes this bad... I know we're all different but I just want to put this out there.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I tried out ACURE's coconut and argan oil towelettes, and I'm indifferent towards them. On one hand them smell great and they removed my facial makeup just fine, but they weren't so effective at removing my mascara. These are great for light makeup days, but I'm someone who likes her makeup and I wear a lot, so these were just so-so to me. I wish there was a wipe out there that smelled THIS good but was also amazing at removing makeup, because I'd buy it in a heartbeat. In the meantime, I won't be purchasing these again.
Maci S.
Scottsdale, AZ
This was my second acure product I've bought and I'm in love! It took off all my makeup in one swipe, and wasn't super oily or greasy. It says unscented but it still had a slight scent to me, but I liked it anyway. I'm definitely going to keep using these at the end of everyday for my makeup.
Chelsea I.
Vancouver
Works great! Doesn’t dry out skin like others do, doesn’t really have a scent at all.