Acura

by Acura

#13 in Cars

Looking for a new car, thoughts?
What kind of gas millage does the Acura get? Are Car parts expensive?
Who doesn't drive? 🚗🙋
Start your review of Acura!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Aaww I used t have a green acura it was a nice car very reliable.. its a nice car to havein 5 reviews
3 months ago
I love my Acura. It's very nice interior and I have all the amenities in my car that I like such as leather seats, Android auto compatible, nice stereo system. It's large enough for 2 car seats and the trunk easily holds my double stroller. I have the MDX model, an SUV.
10 months agoAvon
Recently bought my first car. Had to visit the Acura dealer for a part I needed since it was a used vehicle and needed some maintenance. They were so friendly and helpful. I didn’t really know what I was doing and they explained everything so clearly to me
2 years agoElizabeth, WV
My grandma has an Acura and she says she’ll never buy anything else! She said the interior is super pretty and classy and it’s great in gas. She seems very happy with hers and I love how pretty they are!
3 years agoKeizer, OR
My very first car was an Acura TL and I can't even tell you how much I loved that car. All the luxury of a car 20k more expensive but with the reliability of a Honda (being made by Honda). One of my favorite features that didn't come in all luxury cars was the passenger side mirror tilted down when you were in reverse so you could see the curb when you were parallel parking. This should come standard on everything because I can't even tell you how valuable this feature was!! I ended up totaling it and it still breaks my heart to this day. I don't have anything bad to say and I would love to have have another Acura! Actually I'm eyeing the RDX...
3 years agoOakland , CA
I have an Acura TSX and it's been one of the best cars I've ever driven. I originally purchased it because of the high safety ratings, but I grew to love it even more because of how comfortable and easy to drive it is. It's easy to keep clean, simple to maintain, and does everything that I need it to do in the most efficient way possible. My commute is so comfortable, and I love all of the safety features offered by Acura that help to make me feel safe while driving. I also have had great service experiences at the Acura dealership.
2 years agovallejo, CA
There's not much negative to say about Acura. They make some of the best cars that last forever. I still have my 2001 MDX which runs like a champ. The maintenance is it very cheap and it never seems to need anything. All models seem to come upgraded with leather, heated seats, sunroof and high technology. For someone who is looking for a foreign car this is definitely the brand I would recommend.
3 years agoBakersfield, CA
I used to have an Acura TL that I bought as my very first brand new car. I loved that car. Not only was is sporty and beautiful but the interior was amazing. The drive was nice, it just felt good to drive it. I drove that car until it was just time to get a new one, about 7 years. I would buy another one for sure!
4 years agoNampa, ID
I highly recommend Acura cars, I personally bought mine off of Ebay from the other side of the USA in Florida, it was in great condition, had only had one owner, and she took amazing care of it, it was shipped over on a semi and I met them at a gas station off the freeway. It was 5 years old, and I payed $10,000 for it, was money well spent, I haven't had any problems with it, its a luxury car with heated front seats, seats are motorized i guess you would say, they automatically go forward when you lift on the thing to get into the back seat, and when you push it back it automatically adjusts to the exact position you had it in before -that was the main thing that sold me on this car, I had never seen this in any other car. However Acura quit making 2 door coupes several years ago, so now they only make 4 door cars, so i doubt the seats do that in the 4 doors. Although all their cars are great. I wouldn't mind having a newer 4 door, or their crossovers are really really nice too, pure luxury and reliability. I've also been really impressed with the service at the Acura dealership, they always seem to be very honest, if my car engine light was on and they can't find a logical reason for it, they just tell you they couldn't find anything wrong and they don't charge me for it. I also really love the fact that if you take your car in for any kind of service even just an oil change. They have a chauffer that will take you anywhere you want to go, shopping, or work, drop you off, and then come back and pick you up when your done, and they run your car through their car wash every time you come in for a service, it does such a great job, I hardly recognize my car when I go to pick it up and these 2 services are completely free every time, and I didn't even purchase my car from that dealership, I bought it on Ebay.
3 years ago
I had a Acura TSX, TL and now a MDX. One of my favorite cars in the world. I love the fancy quality of them, the way they drive and just the look of them. I'm in love with my 16' MDX and I wouldn't trade it for nothing. Also I love the service I get at the Acura dealership.
2 years ago
Well, I didn't think I'd find Acura on Influenster. Guess they really do cover everything!! I own a 2007 Acura TL Type-S. Such a hot car!! I actually traded my 2011 Honda Accord lease for it. At the time, the Honda was only 2 years old. I've always wanted a 3rd generation TL. They look so good. The body line of this car is timeless. Nobody realizes that the thing is 10 years old already. I take great care of it as I'm the second owner. The first owner did the same. I get a lot of compliments on this vehicle, especially being a Type-S. There's not too many of those in my state (Rhode Island). That means that I have a bigger engine than the base TL, different wheels and other inside/outside trim that the base doesn't have. I also have built in navigation. I've always known Acura to be a reputable and strong auto maker. Mine was made in the US but there are some that were made in Japan (probably older models) and the way they're manufactured is superior to American made vehicles. I've only had to replace parts due to normal wear and tear. It's a solid piece of engineering. It's fast, it looks good and it's extremely reliable. I'll drive this thing into the ground. I'd like to hold onto it whether or not I buy another vehicle in the future. I think I'd definitely stick with Acura. I do have a special place in my heart for foreign vehicles. Infiniti, Acura, Audi, Nissan, etc. They hold a certain standard that American makers just can't get behind. If you're thinking about purchasing an Acura, I'm gonna go ahead and tell you to do it!! Don't be afraid of having to buy "foreign" parts for it either. Almost always, you can buy Honda parts for your Acura. You will not be dissatisfied driving one of these around.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...