BY PLAYGRO

This adorable character Activity Doofy Dog is a wonderful way of keeping your baby entertained while developing learning skills. The soft dog teaches baby about hand-eye co-ordination while encouraging tactile and sensory development using sounds, shapes and textures. Simply attach to the pram to keep baby happy. Activity Doofy Dog comes with teethers, a mirror, rattle, crinkle fabric and squeaker. The perfect activity toy to captivate and entertain baby. New 2017 see more...

Victoria B.
Olustee
I love this baby item so much!! My little boy loves it! I bought it about a month ago at target and he never goes anywhere without it! It's very soothing to him! It met my expectations well and more!!! I was very satisfied overall no doubt!!!!!!!!!
Stefanie B.
Lebanon, TN
This is my sons favorite toy! I has to be with him at all times. It has so many different textures and sounds that it really helps with his development. Absolutely love it all playgro toys!
Sarah e.
Vero Beach, FL
Funny how something so simple can make such a difference. Super Affordable and keeps my baby boy entertained on car rides.