Activision World Of Warcraft

by Activision

This new compilation includes wow: cataclysm.

Wasn't this a pc game?
Start your review of Activision World Of Warcraft!
Veronica P.
Reno, NV
Gamer Expert Level 1
Activision World Of Warcraft uploaded by Veronica P.
This game is the best. You can level your character up to 120! I love doing the quests and when I'm Geared enough I can hit the Raids and dungeons. I highly recommend this product.
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert Level 2
1,726 reviews
Another game I love so much. It is one of my favorite games besides diablo and elder scrolls. It is very worth every penny.
Hunter M.
Orlando, FL
I never thought I would like an MMO but I am addicted! It is such a fun game and time flies when you play.
Sam M.
Taunton, MA
Too expensive for me to play, and extremely time-consuming if you want to have a character that can actually be a contender in combat.
Andres B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Gamer Expert Level 3
El mejor juego de toda mi vida, siempre le juego y tengo todas sus expansiones, lo recomiendo al 1000%. tiende a aburrir pero con cada actualización que realizan te da ganas de seguir y seguir jugandolo por mucho tiempo lo unico malo es que el tiempo no alcanza para jugar suficiente jajaj
Ashanti W.
Tulsa, OK
The game that started it all. Back in 2004, this game was released and I have been playing it since about 2005. This game is an integral part of my life. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good time. I have made many lifelong friendships because of this game. I am fairly positive if you buy the base game nowadays, you are also granted access to all of the expansions except the newest one. That means you can get right into the action and fall in love with the land, creatures, people, and magic that Azeroth has to offer. I know I did, and I am not sure who I would be today without this wonderful game. Although it may have a bad rap, I definitely think everyone should try it at least once in their life.
Megan L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Classic Vanilla WoW, it was a great game while it was still around from the 40 man raids to the pvp to the talent trees. If I could go back to it again I really would.
Renee K.
This is a great game once you learn how to play. It is a little difficult to learn but once you do, there is so much you can do in this game. Will keep you busy for hours. I definitely recommend. Playing with friends makes it better.
Rosa H.
Roselle, NJ
I've been playing this game for over five years at this point and it never gets boring. There are a million things to do with every expansion. Personally I love getting achievements and mount collecting. Of course, there is the classic PvE and PvP aspects as well. I'm not an intense raider, but do like the occasion pug raid night. Definitely recommend this game for anyone looking for longevity.
Ashleigh S.
Midlothian, VA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I recently got back into this after 10 years, Shadowlands has been phenomenal. Love love love this expansion.