ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesNintendo GamesActivision
Wipeout: Create & Crash - Action/Adventure Game - Nintendo 3DS

Activision Wipeout: Create & Crash - Action/Adventure Game - Nintendo 3DS

by Activision

Wipeout: Create & CrashWipeout: Create & Crash 3DS. The competition begins now! Wipeout Create & Crash brings the fun and excitements of the popular Wipeout TV show inside your living room like never before with the all new Course Creator. Do you have what it takes to conquer the world-famous Big Balls? Go all in or you'll WIPEOUT-Create your own levels, and share them with your friends and family-Crash the courses as either fan-favorite or all-new character including Patty Popstar and Zombie Zed-Compete in over-the-top new courses like Prehistoric Panic and Wipeout's Ahoy with all new themed obstacles-Challenge your friends to reign supreme in side-by-side or team multiplayer!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Activision Wipeout: Create & Crash - Action/Adventure Game - Nintendo 3DS!
Augusta, GA
Me an my girls play this all the time they think it's funny when you get knocked around it's very fun for the hole family
Gamer Expert Level 4
I don't own a nintendo ds but if this game is a lot like the actual TV show, then I'm sure it will be a lot of fun to play! My favorite obstacle course is always the level where the boxing gloves come out and punch the people and they don't see it coming....i fall in the floor laughing every time! Great fun!
Fort Gay, WV
I love the entire wipout series the game is so addicting to me and my brother
I love the entire wipout series the game is so addicting to me and my brother
Bloomington , Ca
Based off the funny TV show my son absolutely loves this game he thinks hilarious so I bought it for him and now he's addicted.
This game is so good, so entertaining. I highly recommend as it is affordable age fun.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Me gusta muchísimo el programa de televisión y cuando sacaron el juego enseguida empezó a jugar y me encantó

Looking for your answer?