BY ACTIVISION

Kinect Compatible: Yes ESRB Rating: E10+ for Everyone 10+ Genre: Sports Features: Unleash your inner contestant in Wipeout 2 as the thrills and spills from the hit TV show come alive in your home. Run, jump and climb through more than 50 crazy obstacles through snow, ice, and foam. Compete in fan-favorites like the Sucker Punch Wall and Big Balls to test your skills. Immerse yourself in the gameshow atmosphere with narration by outrageously funny Wipeout personalities, John Anderson and John Henson, making it feel like you are right there on the show's set. Taunt your opponents by tossing snowballs and paintballs as they run the course with Kinect technology and enjoy extended gameplay for maximum interaction and participation with family and friends to see who has what it takes. FEATURES Run, jump and climb through more than 50 crazy. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kyndra K.
Kyndra K.
Murfreesboro, TN
This game is so much fun. It's fun for adults and kids alike. I love watching the mistakes. You know, when someone falls or misses the ball. Its almost like Kinect Adventures, but funnier to watch others play. I would recommend this game to anyone who likes having fun and laughing at theirselves and others.
Tina C.
Tina C.
Plays just like the TV show. It's a lot of family fun. I love that you can play it with the connect. It's a great way to keep the kids active. And you can pick this game up for a great price. I would defiantly recommend this game
Derick L.
Derick L.
Fun game. Me and my kid play it together. Good time killer. Super fun lots of stuff to do worth the money. Long playing times lots of missions.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
Gamer Expert
Oh my gosh my friends and I had so much fun playing this game we laughed so hard reset on front of the screen and laughed for hours because of how funny we lucked when we would fall off of the obstacles this game is just absolutely hilarious to play in a room full of people highly recommend
Terrica K.
Terrica K.
Fun games for my kids who are 6 and 3 when I am wanting to wear them out. I try to play sometimes but it's hard to make the characters do what you want. no matter how high you jump or how low you duck the characters reaction compared to real time is super slow making it annoying to play.
Chakavea M.
Chakavea M.
Dunn, NC
Wipeout is a game mall about settle limits for yourself . trying to beat others at there own game . loveing what you do . having fun while doing it . it is . i just love how you jump into the game and just go yes i would defintly recommend this game to other gamers.