Activision Tony Hawk  Ride with SkateBoard

Activision Tony Hawk  Ride with SkateBoard
Activision Tony Hawk Ride with SkateBoard
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
I liked this game but you need space for it and it's easy for kids to get hurt. It's a lot of fun though.
Michelle S.
Hudsonville, MI
This is all that my nephew wanted for his birthday and when he got it he couldn't have been happier!
Sami J.
Mountain View, CA
This game is very fun but it does require a lot of balance and space. it takes a while for you to get used to the board and how it moves so be sure to have nothing hard around you jut in case you take a fall!
Sondra K.
Phoenix, AZ
This game was an enormous amount of fun to play. I found this at a big lots in Phoenix on sale, bought it, and beat the game within a week of playing it. Keeping kids and family members busy while also having an enormous amount of fun is both amazing and a huge coincidence especially because it's both active and fun.
Hãmzà F.
sidi sliman
My name is Hamza Amlouni I love the product very much and I want to do a product review. I have a channel on youtube. I do not review the products. I love polytheism a lot and I live in Morocco in the city of Sidi Suleiman first. We hope to accept this product offer to do the references I would like to follow my product and thank you and I do not review the products of many sites and I am good at you that you will send me the products to do a review and you are the best decoy