BY ACTIVISION

• Who else thought this game was fun to play?7 Answers
  • "But it's also a great game to introduce to new generations!" in 1 review
  • "The story line is so fun!" in 1 review
The BEST Spyro game in my opinion. The story line is fluent, characters are well drawn. Only downside is that the sound track is too loud during some of the cutscenes and you can't hear the actor's voices.
Ashleydawn W.
Ashleydawn W.
When games were good! I miss the 90's!!!!!! So much fun and no cussing or vulgarity! Those were the days!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
My brother and I used to bring out PS1 on road trips and play Spyro all the time! This one.....no no no! Its nothing like the original and that's an insult! The graphics are good but weird...and movement of characters is also weird. not a fan at all! check out the first ones though, they are great!
Ayanna C.
Ayanna C.
Hutchinson, KS
By far the best spyro game of the reboot series. great open maps and a lot of freedom for a spyro game. Co-op makes it a great game to play with others too.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
I loved the Spyro series on PS1. I picked this up used at a game shop. Very different from the original. Good graphics but it just wasn't for me. I liked the first the best.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
I always thought this was a great game. I wish they made a newer updated version because it was amazinf
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
One of my favorite games growing up as a kid! The story line is so fun! It is great for kids, and it is fun to watch people play to get into the story of the game.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Orosi, CA
Man I miss this game I remember being so young playing this game trying to get all the gems and stuff wish they would come out with a new one
Kamina F.
Kamina F.
Lovable characters, fun adventures, hours of fun.
I have owned and played every single Spyro game up until he could FINALLY F*CKING FLY.

I loved loved LOVED Spyro but this game made me SO unhappy. I absolutely HATED that although Spyro could finally flap his little wings and fly the game was VERY restrictive. I guess all my life up until this game I was hoping it would be more of an open world or gave me a little more room to have fun with his new flying ability. In comparison to previous games the game did seem to restrict where you could go even taking away the flying bit. Not to mention you were stuck to another dragon.
Which can I mention that I LOVED that you could switch dragons? Yeah well I was happy you could switch characters and they had different abilities.

I might still own this game actually.
Alcoa, TN
Gamer Expert
I played it on the xbox tho but this game is extremely fun idk hoe kiddy it is but something different and something very fun....
Alcoa, TN
Gamer Expert
Who else thought this game was fun to play?