BY ACTIVISION

• "But it's also a great game to introduce to new generations!" in 1 review
  • "The story line is so fun!" in 1 review
Lexi W.
Gamer Expert
The is fun for the whole family!!! This is a cute strategic game to play that is great for all ages. The colors and graphics are very awesome!!! Easy to figure out on how to play and level up in the game. I also like that there are multiple other fun Spyro games!! Definitely recommend playing!!!
Savannah O.
If you played the original spyro games then this is probably not for you, but, if you can play them without thinking of the originals, then it is a decent game.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Gamer Expert
I played it on the xbox tho but this game is extremely fun idk hoe kiddy it is but something different and something very fun....
Alayna L.
Hutchinson, MN
I thought this was pretty good. I have been a fan of spyro since waay back to the beginning. I think that if you are a long time lover of spyro you will really appreciate this storyline. Overall I think they did a great job!
Shawna N.
One of the best games of my childhood. The entire series is just great, and brings back so many awesome memories. But it's also a great game to introduce to new generations! The missions are both fun and challenging, and you get to be a little purple dragon who saves the world from evil so that's pretty much awesome. Play this game!
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
I really liked this game as a child and now its great to be able to share the same game with my children, Who love it also and have spent many hours of fun playing it
Carina O.
This whole series rocked! It was fun and challenging. I miss playing them. So many good memories with the Spyro games.
Jennifer T.
One of my favorite games growing up as a kid! The story line is so fun! It is great for kids, and it is fun to watch people play to get into the story of the game.
Chelsea M.
Orosi, CA
Man I miss this game I remember being so young playing this game trying to get all the gems and stuff wish they would come out with a new one
angie s.
This game was one of the best out of the entire Spyro series in my opinion. It had a great plot and gave the game a new more serious twist and plus you get to play as Spyro and Cynder which was an awesome feature. I also liked the fact that you could collect armor for both of them as well. good graphics and challenging gameplay. I would gladly recommend this game to anyone.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Gamer Expert
Who else thought this game was fun to play?