BY ACTIVISION

Activision Spider-Man 2
Holy crap I played the ever-loving hell out of this game. The web-swinging is still to date the best implementation of such a mechanic I have ever experienced. Those of you that feel the same way should definitely check out the creator's new game that came out this year, Energy Hook!
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
I enjoyed this game for my ps2. Had many challenges for spider man to complete and kinda challenging but never less fun! Even if you don't enjoy super heroes you'd still enjoy this game :)
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
I am not a game player with this game so much to do with this game. The color is the bomb .. Action is on point .. My grandsons are the game players on this one.
Audrey O.
I love Spider Man and this one was probably one of my absolute favorites I recommend to any spider man fan
Nancy G.
San Diego, CA
My kid love playing this game i think its his favorite if i let him he can soend the whole day playing.
Rach N.
Have spent many many years playing this game and I still love it now. You get to swing around NYC with Spidey solving crimes, taking pictures and exploring. The storyline is great and works well with the graphics.