BY ACTIVISION

Skylanders SWAP Force - Nintendo Wii UEmbark on an exciting new adventure with the Skylanders and the SWAP Force. For generations, the SWAP Force protected the volcano that replenishes Skylands' magic. That is until an epic battle caught them in an eruption that blasted them apart, sent them to Earth and gave them the ability swap powers. Only you can mix and match their tops and bottoms, put them on the new Portal of Power and help save Skylands-Starter Pack includes: 1-Video Game, 1-Portal of Power, 3-Skylanders Figures, 1-Character Collector Poster, 3-Sticker Sheets with Secret Codes and 3-Trading Cards-Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs. see more...

Ashley D.
Really fun game and easy to play for younger kids. My son loves this game. But it gets expensive having to buy new characters and then you have to store all the character figurines.
Jessica V.
Alexandria, VA
This is a great edition to Skylanders. It is not my son's favorite to play with in the game, however, he loves the swapping different tops and bottoms!
Ciara B.
Marrero, LA
I haven't played this personally, but I have gotten the new games that comes out every year for my brother every year. He loves them!
Ashlee W.
South Jordan, UT
My boys love Skylanders SWAP Force gaming set ! They have so much fun playing this game ! I love hearing them laugh as they play!
Lindsay A.
Muncie, IN
Gamer Expert Level 1
My son loves this game. It's a neat concept with the swap force characters because you can swap parts to create new characters.
Valerie S.
Pataskala, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
Fun game, appropriate for all ages. Better deal if you go somewhere like gamestop for buy 2 get 3 free on the preowned figures
Michelle B.
VIRGINA, ['', '', '']
We got this for my son and he didn't like the game. The game was so expensive and he not liked it
anureet c.
My brother has this game and is obsessed with this game so much. this game seems fun to play but not everyday like he does!! you can get this anywhere like superstore, toys R us, target, ebgames, or any where else you prefer. hope you guys find this helpful :)