BY ACTIVISION

• How is this played is it complicated?? does it have different ver...8 Answers
  • How many charcters are there 9 Answers
  • Who else collected all the characters?9 Answers
Dara P.
We bought all the starter packs and my 6 year old loved it! He loved getting new characters and it's a great game with low violence, no sexual content or swear words. The only downside is my son finished all games in about 2 weeks :( but would still recommend it
Erica D.
Racine, WI
My kids love this game and they have all of them, but really how many more can u come it with, it seems like they have a new one every year.
cheree s.
austin, TX
This game was for my nephew but instead I got addicted to playing it and now we play a lot together it's super cute and fun.
Kayla T.
Great Mills , MD
My whole family plays and enjoys this game. My son plays it non stop!!! Even when we have friends over they enjoy playing it! There is seriously so much to do and it will keep you BUSY for HOURS! I definitely highly recommended this game for any gamer, especially children as young as 5 to start out! My son thinks is so cool he can switch characters throughout the game and level up each individual one. He thinks it's awesome that each character has a different set of attacks/moves even if they are the same element type. We are also addicted to finding one if each "character". It's so much fun!! He thinks it's awesome that some "swap force" characters can be pulled apart (magnetically) and you can interchange the bodies. Highly recommend!!
Christa M.
This game is great for my three year old. We bought it at Best Buy for about $15. This was my sons first video game and he loves it. Its not too violent and there is no blood or anything like that. it's a great family game as well since we can play multipule players.
Doreen M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
We just bought trap team so I thought I would give swap force a review. We love the skylander series, and it has helped my son learn to read. He really wants to read all of the story. It can be pricey but it is so very worth it for the hours of fun that we have as a family. Plus waiting outside of Toysrus at 5am- I have made some good mommy friends.
Aaron M.
Smithfield, VA
At first I wasn't sure considering it targets children and I am an adult. However I decided to give it a try. I have enjoyed the game and actually do enjoy finding the time to purchase more of the figures. The process can be pricey but all you need to beat the game is in the box. If you want to to complete everything you will have to buy more figures. The game is pretty simple, but there are harder modes for adults.
Amy H.
This is my son's favorite out of the entire skylanders series. We enjoy updating the characters and seeing their new moves
Angela E.
Leavenworth, KS
This game is adorable! I enjoy cutesy games and this is very cutesy! I love how I can change my characters when needed and the game play is fairly simple as well.
Danielle K.
The first game in the franchise my son received. Fun and interacting with the swappable characters. The game was addicting to play and super fun.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Gamer Expert
Who else collected all the characters?
jessica p.
Fresno, CA
How many charcters are there
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
How is this played is it complicated?? does it have different versions like the Disney infinity???