BY ACTIVISION

Embark on an exciting new adventure with the Skylanders and the SWAP Force. For generations, the SWAP Force protected the volcano that replenishes Skylands' magic. That is until an epic battle caught them in an eruption that blasted them apart, sent them to Earth and gave them the ability to swap powers. Only you can mix and match their tops and bottoms, put them on the new Portal of Power and help save Skylands. Starter Pack includes: one Video Game, one Portal of Power, three Skylanders Figures, one Character Collector Poster, three Sticker Sheets with Secret Codes and three Trading Cards. see more...

• How is this played is it complicated?? does it have diffe...8 Answers
  • How many charcters are there 9 Answers
  • Who else collected all the characters?9 Answers
Kayla T.
Great Mills, MD
My whole family plays and enjoys this game. My son plays it non stop!!! Even when we have friends over they enjoy playing it! There is seriously so much to do and it will keep you BUSY for HOURS! I definitely highly recommended this game for any gamer, especially children as young as 5 to start out! My son thinks is so cool he can switch characters throughout the game and level up each individual one. He thinks it's awesome that each character has a different set of attacks/moves even if they are the same element type. We are also addicted to finding one if each "character". It's so much fun!! He thinks it's awesome that some "swap force" characters can be pulled apart (magnetically) and you can interchange the bodies. Highly recommend!!
Karen L.
Another great game from the makers of Skylanders Giants & Spyro's Adventure! We are big Skylanders lovers in my house and collect them! The thing I love about Skylanders is that you can play the game with just the starter pack but with each Skylander you but its a totally different gaming experience. There are soooo many things to do within this game! Our usual thing we do is go through the game to beat it, then go back and try to perfect each level. Within the Skylander games there are so many mini games, leveling up your Skylander, and even 1 on 1 style play the game truly does not get old. It does get pricey buying all the Skylanders but I find it enjoyable to collect and play with my kid. The is also a great game app for smart phones and tablets that let you play a Sim City style game and with each Skylander you own you can put in a code an unlock them on the app.
Krista P.
My kids(almost 5 and almost 7) love this game,but i wish id known how much of the game is "locked" until you get at least one of every "type" of character(sold separately,a little under $15 apiece if I'm not mistaken) its a fun series,and great for birthday and christmas ideas,but I wish there was a way in game to earn the other levels,my younger kiddo gets flustered and wants to enter them anyway!
Dara P.
Katy , TX
We bought all the starter packs and my 6 year old loved it! He loved getting new characters and it's a great game with low violence, no sexual content or swear words. The only downside is my son finished all games in about 2 weeks :( but would still recommend it
Doreen M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
We just bought trap team so I thought I would give swap force a review. We love the skylander series, and it has helped my son learn to read. He really wants to read all of the story. It can be pricey but it is so very worth it for the hours of fun that we have as a family. Plus waiting outside of Toysrus at 5am- I have made some good mommy friends.
Aaron M.
Smithfield, VA
At first I wasn't sure considering it targets children and I am an adult. However I decided to give it a try. I have enjoyed the game and actually do enjoy finding the time to purchase more of the figures. The process can be pricey but all you need to beat the game is in the box. If you want to to complete everything you will have to buy more figures. The game is pretty simple, but there are harder modes for adults.
Christa M.
This game is great for my three year old. We bought it at Best Buy for about $15. This was my sons first video game and he loves it. Its not too violent and there is no blood or anything like that. it's a great family game as well since we can play multipule players.
Allison L.
My kids have loved all of these Skylanders games. Its been really exciting to see the collection of characters grow and to see what they all do. We own the first Skylanders and the Trap Team version. Excited for Skylanders Superchargers. These are nice, kid friendly adventure games.
jessica p.
Fresno, CA
Love this product had fun playing it with my grandkids and its a fun game for kids and kid friendly and lots of charcters to choose from and a lot of things to do In the game and lots to collect
Chrystal S.
My youngest son who is 10 really enjoys these. He likes to swap and make his own figure. Pricey if you want to collect them all & you need certain ones to unlock different areas in the game.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Gamer Expert Level 3
Who else collected all the characters?
jessica p.
Fresno, CA
How many charcters are there
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
How is this played is it complicated?? does it have different versions like the Disney infinity???