Activision Skylanders Giants Starter Pack for Nintendo Wii uploaded by Blythe S.

BY ACTIVISION

Frozen in our world. Alive in theirs. This starter pack for Skylanders: Giants comes with 3 mini-figures. Everything you need to play Skylanders, except the console! Help save Skylands! Frozen in our world. Alive in theirs. This Skylanders: Giants Starter Pack for the Nintendo Wii comes complete with video game, portal of power, 3 Skylanders figures, a character collector poster, 3 sticker sheets with secret codes, and 3 Skylanders Trading Cards - everything you need to play Skylanders, except the console. Get in the game and help save Skylands! For 1 to 2 players. Ages 10 and up. Thousands of years ago, the Skylanders Giants fought epic battles in Skylands, but were banished to Earth. With a new threat looming, it's time to bring them back to join forces with the Skylanders. Only you can put them on the Portal of Power to unleash their strength in the ultimate battle to save Skylands! see more...

• What age for children would you recommend these? Also would my hu...6 Answers
Nichole K.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Got this for my 5yr old son and its non stop fun. The characters are a little expensive for me but its worth it. It entertains him pretty well and the interactions and controls are easy for my child to comprehend and even teach to new gamers. I love how theres always something new to the game weather its a level or new character. A game that can last a long time and easy for gifting.
Danielle G.
I can really go crazy sometimes getting gifts for my son's and nephews! And the one gift I gave my 7 year old son is the Skylanders giant starter kit for his wii really made him scream up and down!! Apparently all his friends have them and he was the only one without it! And I instantly became the mommy of the year, I also have a 4 year old and he can play really well with his brother having this new super cool awesome Skylander toy kit!
Jazzmine T.
Got this for my son on his 8th birthday. He loved it however the game seems kind of boring when you think bout it. Not challenging. Game isn't being played anymore despite new characters are out. Bulky when we try to put them away. Takes up too much space.
Ginny v.
I purchased this for my nephew a few years back for the WII. He seemed to beat it rather quickly at least thats what he had told me. Maybe he just thinks he did because when I was trying to figure stuff out I didn't understand. He had it during Christmas and did not play it all day every day he was only playing an hour or so for a couple days.
Tiffany R.
Tempe
This is an addictive series! I love the characters. I originally got this for my boys for Christmas. I now play it more than they do. takes me back to my child hood when all games weren't about killing people and zombies
Cassandra C.
Shelbyville, KY
These are great. My kids really love them. They are well made and work well with the game. One thing to keep in mind is you can find these at Game Stop. They usually have them new and run sales around the holidays.
Shannon C.
Brasher falls, NY
The kids love this game. I love how it keeps them entertained for hours and how they really get into it when they are playing and challenging each other. This is definitely a great starter kit.
Victoria R.
My 9 year old daughter loves Skylanders she plays her Nintendo probably a little too much but love love love good way to spend a rainy day
yesenia c.
Omg I really want this one Skylanders giants looks really cool it is very cool that you can be a lot of different Skylanders giants
Melissa M.
Villa ridge, Missouri
My five year old son and I love to play skylanders together. The starter pack is great because it has what we need to start in it
Cindy D.
What age for children would you recommend these? Also would my husband like them?