Add a Photo

By ACTIVISION
#258 in PlayStation Games
Kiss Your Air Guitar Goodbye! Guitar Hero gives you all the excitement and thrill of being a rock star without leaving your home! Guitar Hero features explosively addictive gameplay from the award-winning game developer Harmonix (the creators of Karaoke Revolution and Anti-Grav). Choose from multiple rock characters and jam at concert venues that grow in size as your rock career progresses! You'll start your rock career playing small clubs and bars, but if you play well you'll work your way up to stadiums and arenas. The songs in Guitar Hero are straight out of a rock fan's CD or record collection. Over 30 incredible rock anthems fill every stage of the game. Jam to songs like Iron Man, Ziggy Stardust, Thunderkiss 65, More Than a Feeling, Take Me Out, and I Wanna Be Sedated! For use with PS2 compatible guitar controllers. For 1-2 Players. Rated T= Teen. Model # 711979.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Hercules, CA

Y'ALL THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER

this was my first and only ps2 game, I specifically bought the PS2 for this game.

When I was younger, I was obsessed with being a rock star. The graphics are a little eh compared to today, but it's still incredibly fun. Still recommend.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Callahan, FL

This is a pretty fun game. It has a steep learning curve if you've never played guitar hero, but there are very easy settings. I think almost anyone could get the hang of it. It has pretty good good songs. I'd recommend it.
Tara C.
Tara C.

Such a great game! I owned the whole line of this game for the PS2 slim. I would have hours of entertainment and had so much fun. The songs are great. I highly recommend.
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Mesa, AZ

Fun game to play especially if you have a partner pretty good songs and you'll feel good when you finish a song and the crowd screams
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Vancouver, WA

This is great game for people who are new to the guitar hero world and it's fun alone or for the whole family
Varinia G.
Varinia G.
FL, Doral

It's really awesome. If you love rock, you'll feel how one rockstar. I like to play guitar un this game.
Patty C.
Patty C.
Spencer, WV

I like this game. I never used the guitar like my son did. I always use the controller.
Amber P.
Amber P.

I remember when these games first came out and I begged my dad for this game! I had already played it a bit with my friends and enjoyed it! I still have the game and guitar. I have spent so many hours playing it! Definitely a wonderful and fun game! Even though it doesn't help you learn how to play a real guitar it still gives your fingers a workout that helps!
Janelle N.
Janelle N.
grand manan, new brunswick

Music any good on this one?

Join Now