Activision Prototype 2 (Xbox 360)

by Activision

Prototype 2 continues the shape-shifting, open-world action franchise, this time focusing on sgt. James heller and his mission to destroy prototype's original anti-hero, alex mercer. What is the prototype2 radnet edition? The prototype2 radnet edition is a highly limited edition of prototype 2. Designed for early bird fans, it comes equipped with a radnet access code found on the back of the game manual. Radnet editions can be distinguished from the regular edition of prototype 2 by a distinct radnet sticker placed on the front of all new shrink wrapped copies of prototype 2. This limited edition is only available while...

Who else is waiting for them to make another one of these games?
Start your review of Activision Prototype 2 (Xbox 360)!
How would you rate this product?
Mike H.
Cedar Springs, MI
Open world where you can troll soldiers and citizens alike with awesome mutations. Nothing wrong with that! Besides the "Finishers" being a little lacking as they just repeat over and over, the game is quite nice. Having not played the first Prototype, I was a little lost for a bit but easily figured out what was going on. Overall a definite "buy me" game. Only recommendation, play every side-quest and WATCH the cut-scene!
Amber H.
El Mirage, AZ
Amazing game I've played it on Xbox and PS3. The story is great. I love the superpowers and the way the blade hand looks is a dream for cosplayers. For back in the day it had great graphics.
Quarter C.
Culver City, CA
The mechanics of this game are solid. It takes the basis built in Prototype and expands on it in fun and interesting ways. However, the story in this game is a huge let-down. The plot of the first Prototype was one of its highlights-- it was genius. However, much of the characterization of characters from the first game, as well as most of the overall "point" of that story, is thrown by the wayside. There's nothing wrong with this if it had been a standalone game, but as a continuation to the plot of the first game it's blasphemous. I enjoyed the combat, but while I'll still go through and play the first prototype again and again, this one I can't bring myself to so much as look at again.
Amber R.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Purchased this game for my husband. he thoroughly enjoyed the first prototype as well as this one. lots of great improvements from the first game.
Saif R.
Carson, CA
I liked this game as well! Good addition to the first prototype, new powers, more destruction! It does get a little repetitive, but that is usual with these types of games
Margaret L.
Cathedral City, CA
I love this game it took me awhile to beat but I love it and I love the first prototype. If you're into GTA you'll love prototype.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...