Activision

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Good game lots of fun. Good game lots of fun. Good game lots of fun. Good game lots of fun. Good game lots of fun. Good game lots of fun. Good game lots of fun. Good game lots of fun.
5 / 5
I online fighting game with support, tanks and offense. Many different maps. Competitions and ranking systems, there's loot boxes for skins coins and other characters merch. They are working on an overwatch 2. They worked out most of the op things the characters had. I enjoy the game, it's something my boyfriend and I can play together.
5 / 5
If you are thinking about buying any game I highly suggest overwatch. There are over 30 different characters to choose from and all of them are good in there own ways, they have all kinds of modes, you can play with friends, and all for the cost of 20$. A very cool characteristic of the game is that all the maps are themed like different country's and places, you can get cool skins and sounds for your character without having to pay real money which is awesome in my opinion because I don't normally like wasting my money on something that i will not use forever. One fun part about the game is that you can use all the characters and see who your best with and see who your friends are best with too.