BY ACTIVISION

Kimberly E.
My 6 yo loves this game. Some parts are a little bit tricky, but hey it's worth it. You can't beat two game in one. I highly recommend this product
Crisol F.
Las Vegas , NV
I use to have this bundle I thought it was great. As a girl there was honestly many games that I liked but I really enjoyed playing this game.
Kelly a.
Coram, NY
Love 2 in 1 games. Means mommy doesn't carry so many in her purse because her son like to bring them all with him. he loves this game
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
Omg I love love love Shrek and Madagascar I think every kid and adult should play this game you'll fall in love with the characters.
Heather E.
I maybe a teenage but i still love these movies and these vidoe games. They are fun, easy, and so intertaning!
Crystal Y.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Keeps the kids entertained, lots of fun, take it everywhere with us especially on car trip
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
Madagascar is very cute my kids love the movie they would also love this game a lot .
Ava R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love Madagascar and this game can be addicting even for adults. I find myself playing
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
Where can I find this game?