Activision Lemony Snicket: A Series of Unfortunate Events uploaded by Nadia S.

BY ACTIVISION

Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Gamer Expert Level 4
I had this game when I was a kid I never beat it, I couldn't get past the peppermint part lol. But the game was really fun and you got to play as all three children making with their different abilities. It was challenging and loads of fun!
Nadia S.
Still own this game, and yes I still play with my old ps2. This game is surprisely difficult, playing sunny is depressing. There is room for improvement with the game and mechanics. But over it's good to revisit when I'm in between campaigns or series
Alex K.
East Meadow, NY
I love this story so much! I've read the books ever since I was kid and I finished the entire series! Yes, the movie is never as good as the book, but it definitely a great view/read! Highly recommend.
Nicole T.
This game was really fun. Great for a fan of the books or movie. I wasn't a fan of the movie because it mixed so many books together and messed up the story but the game was fun to play.
Danae T.
Have this for GameCube and I honestly love it. I played it on PC as well. My only qualm is that some parts were really hard/impossible to beat as a child and this game is geared towards children. However, I love how accurate it is!!
Julaine T.
Indianapolis , IN
I haven't played this but I've played the gameboy one and that one was very fun so I'd like to try this too!
Zahra C.
Redford, MI
This game is incredible! Loved the movie as well and the game is great for my cousin to play, who is only 11.
carey b.
We loved this movie the game is just like the movie its a great family game one you can all platy together
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
I loved the movie so when I saw this I got it and thought I would try it. And I love the game!
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
I love Lemony Snicket! His humor is incomparable :) & with a small twist of darkness to it.