BY ACTIVISION

Product Features Bundle includes a copy of Guitar Hero Live and two Guitar Hero Live wireless guitar controllers Rock out in all-new ways with Guitar Hero Live, which delivers two powerful ways to play and a modern, redesigned guitar controller Start rocking right away with the classic strum bar, return of the whammy bar and activate the next-level Hero Powers by tilting the guitar or using the new Hero Power button to truly show off your flair Punch the GHTV button to gain direct access to GHTV from anywhere in the game Experience the fright and adrenaline-pumping exhilaration of being on stage with the first-person, live-action gaming experience, where you can shred in a variety of venues, from a small club stage to massive main stages of outdoor festivals Perform with other players in a real band, in front of real crowds who react in real time to your performance Jump right into a variety of musical genres and play along with your favorite band's official music videos with GHTV - the world's first 24-hour playable music video network - which offers a continually updated platform to new music discovery Pick a channel on GHTV to jump right into playing a song, switch channels for a new song whenever you want and earn in-game currency in GHTV to play songs on demand or acquire in-game items, such as custom note highways, player cards and more Rock out with your friends, as while one person plays on GHTV, everyone in the room can watch the videos Unlock more content and achieve Hero status by leveling up as you play, and earn the use of new Hero Powers to level up your guitar, gain a competitive edge and nail high scores Level up, complete challenges or use real currency to access premium content, such as new music videos in GHTV or live concert footage with which to play along Compete against your friends in the same room, or seek the highest score against other fans around the world see more...

Steve D.
Muskegon, MI
Let me start by saying that the game itself is another great addition to the Guitar Hero lineup. The live aspect gives a very different feel, and seeing the crowd react in front of you is interesting when you can be bothered to pay attention to it. There are enough in-game currency rewards that additional money does not need to be spent in the store. My only real issue with the game is the guitars. I like the challenge of the new 2x3 setup, but I don't understand why the controller needs to have a wireless dongle. With limited ports available this is a serious limitation. For 2 players the seperate dongles must be away from each other. Terrible design in a system that already has wireless controllers.
Nina G.
Played it a handful of times I was hoping it would be more like the older ones. You earn plays by playing a song out of their list. Not many good songs and the controllers have issues with dissconecting a lot.
Mela C.
Denham Springs, LA
My dad purchased this for my birthday from game stop it was very affordable. Definitely a lot better than the old guitar hero. Also great that you get to guitars for the price of one. The game has great song selection, and a lot of different venues to play.
Kaitlin D.
Lone Jack, MO
This game is extremely fun, but I wish there was more "story mode" type game play. I felt as though I "beat" the game way too quickly. What definitely saves the game is the online play where you can choose to play along two different music video channels. The type of music they play changes every hour usually. I definitely like the way the new guitars are set up for this game. It's a bit more challenging for some, but I found it easier for my short fingers.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
Maybe I would like this game better if I had never played Guitar Hero or Rockband before. I hate it. It's almost impossible to navigate, and seems to lack the challenges and option to create a band with your people. My husband and I would love to team up, but are limited to only playing against each other. I also liked other versions better for the nature of the challenges. This one is harder to follow and figure out.
anna k.
Bronx, NY
I bought this game with 2 Guitars at BestBuy since i had a discount and they were also including a free microphone in the bundle. I love the game itself but it suffers from steady connection. it goes out of sync and you have to restart the song. It would be better it the guitars were not wireless then the problem could be avoided. Otherwise it is really fun and i love playing it with my Husband.
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
Seriously this game is freaking awesome. Great party game. Only complaint I have is the usual not a lot of songs in campaign mode. Love how it does have the live that you can get more songs from. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hannah R.
Cary, NC
I personally think that this game is definitely worth the price. It keeps you busy for hours. It has all kinds of different music genres. However, the controls are more difficult on the version than on past games. It takes a while to get used to but after that it is tons of fun.
Lu C.
I just bought it for my niece on her birthday. We all loved it. It's definitely a step up from past versions, for the price $59.99, we got 2 guitar, plus a bunch of live games. Can beat the price
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
Gamer Expert Level 2
This game is extremely fun to play. My kids and I, play all the time. It does seem to lag at times, but still is super fun.