Activision

Activision, Inc. Overwatch...
202 Reviews
5 / 5
One of my most played games. Still playing it since overwatch 1. Loving the changes they have made to overwatch 2 with a lot more content. Really excited to see what will come in the future.
5 / 5
Matchmaking can be eh sometimes, but OW was my first game i played on a PC and CONTINUES to be a game I love years later. The lore is great, the characters are fun, and it’s really a good game to mindlessly go pew. Love OW!!!
3 / 5
I miss overwatch1. As much as i didn’t enjoy it for a while i do miss it. The new overwatch is horrible. The ranking system is horrible. At the start i was in the bronze 5 glitch and i’ve only been able to rank up by not that much now i’m stuck for some reason. It’s definitely a glitch. I do not enjoy playing it and i wish they brought back loot boxes as skins are too expensive
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
It’s a great game, I have bad luck with being able to queen up quickly. But when you do get to get in to game it’s awesome.
3 / 5
I’ve had so much fun in this game over the years but sadly I’ve noticed a decline in quality. The events are always just putting in the same game modes in and the quality of the skins released each event is decreasing in quality after the whole s/a thing happening at blizzard. Probably wouldn’t recommend playing this game in 2022 unless overwatch 2 saves it.
5 / 5
I play this game literally everyday on PC, with the special events there is never a dull moment as there are always new skins to unlock. The variety of characters and game play is excellent. I highly recommend this game to anyone who like to solo or as a group. Bring your squad and game on!
5 / 5
This game has kept me engaged for four, maybe five years now. It’s interactive, fun and for a while then kept content fresh. It’s been a while since they’ve released a new character- I’m ready for #Overwatch 2! Ps. Paris is the worst.
3 / 5
Was good a while ago now brings me immense pain to play. Save your money. Hopefully overwatch 2 will be better than what this became.
3 / 5
This game is pretty fun but you meet very rude people who play it. There are a lot of characters to choose from which is cool but I would like for it to have more pve aspects such as the seasonal events that they offer. Other than that I do find the game enjoyable if you have friends to play with.
5 / 5
I absolutely LOVE this game. Its fun and competitive. And the best when you and your friends play.