ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesPC & Mac GamesActivision
Activision, Inc Overwatch Origins Edition - Windows

Activision, Inc. Overwatch Origins Edition - Windows

Clash on the battlefields of tomorrow and choose your hero from a diverse cast of soldiers, scientists, adventurers, and oddities. Bend time, defy physics, and unleash an array of extraordinary powers and weapons. Engage your enemies in iconic locations from around the globe in the ultimate team-based shooter. Take your place in Overwatch. The world needs heroes.

Did anyone watch the Overwatch League games this weekend? Activision, Inc. Overwatch Origins Edition - Windows
Who is your favorite Overwatch hero?
Is this game really worth the hype ?
Start your review of Activision, Inc. Overwatch Origins Edition - Windows!
Katie S.
Belleair Blf, FL
Hands down this is one of my favorite games right now. If you're in to MOBA meets TF2, then this is the game for you. I especially like how casual-friendly the game is and how diverse the maps are. The gold and loot box system keeps you interested in leveling and playing. There is a character for every gamer's play style.
Shahin N.
Yakima, WA
Activision, Inc. Overwatch Origins Edition - Windows uploaded by Shahin N.
This game is INCREDIBLE!! This is by far the product I have fallen in love with the most thus spring by a long shot . A PC game, you ask? Why yes,. and a fantastic one at that!!!! It's balanced tremendously ,especially for a game that just launched. Looks fabulous, and even with a mediocre graphics card your going to be wowwed because it's optimized so well. Also, the addition of new characters and maps being released will keep the game fresh. The professional competitive scene is also exploring right now, with 10k tourneys abundant in the near future . If your unsure because it's a shooter, GET IT ANYWAYS- you won't be disappointed!! This is not COD or BF, but it's more fun, more family friendly, and made by blizzard, need I say more? Perfection in a box so grab yours today!!!!
Melody S.
Alexandria, AL
Overall, this is a good game. Easy to pick up, tutorial is good. The community is toxic but what do you expect from online competitive gaming? I have found myself playing it less and less as of late but that may just be my lack of interest in it.
Grace G.
Sylmar, CA
I LOVE OVERWATCH! I’ve never played an FPS game before but this made it so easy to learn. I’m used to playing animal crossing and other wholesome games but the ability to select what kind of character you decide to be wether it’s a healer, tank, or damage I promise you’d be able to find a character you like. If it’s your first time starting I definitely recommend Moira, junkrat, or d.va! You’ll fall in love with each one.
Danielle W.
Philadelphia, PA
Fun game to play solo or with friends. Replay ability is a 10 because every game is different than the last. Can play casual for a more laid back experience or ranked for a more intense experience.
raymond F.
San Antonio, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
I've played this game many times but it's not my type. I recommend it to those who like playing team-based games. I would improve it by balancing the match making. Overall, its a good game but just not for me.. I would recommend everyone to give it a try though because everyone has a different type of likes and dislikes.
Natalie B.
Kenilworth, NJ
Overwatch never gets old for me, I've had the game for over a year now and although I hate a lot of other games like this like League and Smite this has become a staple in my favorite video games! I'm over level 300 in this and I've also found an amazing group of friends online that I always play with. Overwatch does have a slight toxic environment but it's nowhere near as bad as other competitive games. Honestly it just comes with the territory. There's so many heroes to choose from when playing that there's a variety for everyone. It's good to play multiple heroes but like I said there's one for everyone. Each hero is so different in their tactics and it makes it a lot of fun to play so many different ones!
Kenzie L.
Tisbury
I don't usually play competitive fps games, but for some reason this one caught my attention. I love the selection heros and their different abilities, it allows for interesting and fun gameplay that I find is usually restricted by other competitive fps classes I've seen. It has sucked up my time and is very enjoyable. I have a have a gaming pc that can usually run pretty large games in the highest quality e.g Skyrim but for some reason I cannot run this game above epic graphics which is a little disappointing, but it is a beautiful game and the simple but well done art style is great. The gameplay is some of my favorite, like I said, I don't usually play competitive games because I get wrecked and just don't find the gameplay all that interesting, but the selection of heroes can really be used to your advantage. Starting out in the game you can play heroes with easier abilities to control and use effectively. These heroes are not complete trash like most novice classes in games, but rather if they're used well can be quite effective( Junkrat has gotten me several potg). I would recommend this game.
Jen S.
Austin, TX
This is the latest and greatest FPS that everyone is playing. It gets extra bonus kudos for the diversity of its champions, both in terms of physical representation and in terms of abilities. You like snipers, tanks, healers, assassins, or castle defense, then there's a champ for you. There is voice chat and surprisingly little toxicity. I just don't hear people getting angry at their teammates a lot, so the community here seems more solid than in other games. I literally do not see why, but it is. Overall I would recommend this FPS to any female friends before I would point them to other games I play simply for that reason.
Rachel S.
Erie, PA
As for any new game, I expected this one to be all hype and not actually having lasting power. I was extremely wrong. Despite each character only having one weapon, there is so much that goes into actually mastering a character. You'll spend hours and hours playing this game without even realizing it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cherish H.