BY ACTIVISION #42 in Xbox Games

In the not too distant future, two superpowers are dominating the world. The United States and China have pushed each other to the brink of destruction as they both seek rare elements required to create the most advanced communication and weapons technologies. But when a cyberterrorism strike unleashes America's drones against its own cities, the situation goes from bad to full blown Armageddon. Experience a more branching Call of Duty storyline set in two eras - 2025 and the 1980s Cold War - and written by The Dark Knight's David S. Goyer. Lead handpicked units on new Strike Force side missions where you'll choose targets based on their threat level. Your success or failure will impact the fate of the world. see more...

• What's the difference in this one compared to other ones1 Answers
Rochelle N.
This game is very intense with graphics. It's rated M and has blood and strong language. I enjoy playing this game online for multilayer modes. I like playing on the Nuketown map, and the color of this game map is vibrant and fun. The zombies mode is really great and the maps are creative. I like playing this online with a microphone to communicate with other team members
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Gamer Expert Level 2
My favorite action game ever! COD is great game for anyone. It's fun and there is even a bonus map included. Zombies is my favorite part of the game. My husband and I can play this for hours! so entertaining and I know a lot of people who like this game as well. I would definitely recommend it because it's popular.
Brittany P.
I was never really into this game. Honestly after this came out I was still all over the original Black Ops and played that for the longest time until the cheaters started to overwhelm the game and ruin it. But I never got into Black Ops 2. When you compare it to the original it was so different and I didn't like it. Majority of my friends didn't like it so to me it was a waste of money.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Gamer Expert Level 2
All of them are awesome. I played this til they came out with 3. Nuketown was my favorite on this game. On this game zombies was a lot scary to me then 3. I recommend all of Call of Duty. Keep you occupied while you have nothing else to do.
Malary G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Luisa K.
Modesto, CA
Best game ever honestly don't know what I would do without this game in my life it's so fun and you have different game modes to play so you don't have to play only one I would totally recommend this to others
Jeremiah f.
San Antonio, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
I never thought that could top the original black ops but I was wrong. Activision, Inc. Activision Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is bad to the bone not only does it have some Hi-Tech stuff and all new weapons and the zombies is great I like you can move from town to town on a bus.
Pauline B.
Claremont , CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is my favorite cod of the cods. It's great for quick scoping . Only I would say some maps are to small. My favorite feature is the custom game which makes private play with friends possible. This game is a little older now but is still just as good as the games right now.
Brittany M.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Fun game. I'm not a huge gamer so I can't tell you many differences that I noticed in this game compared to the first black ops. I like them both a lot. My favorite map is Nuketown.
Zachary M.
Plainfield, IL
Call of Duty: Black Ops II is a first-person shooter video game, developed by Treyarch and published by Activision. Call of Duty: Black Ops II injects players into a potential near future - a Twenty-First Century Cold War in which technology and weapons have merged to create a new generation of warfare. Black Ops 2 introduces players to a diabolical villain named Raul Menendez who hijacks the US military infrastructure to advance his own agenda. Take control of the power of near-future technology and next-gen robotics to pull the world back from the brink of annihilation.
Lauren D.
Cork
What's the difference in this one compared to other ones