BY ACTIVISION

The sun is fading and your help is needed to re-fire and restore it's glimmering light again only the generator on-board your rocket can save... see more...

Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
This is a great game for adults (and anybody else). I'm 22 but it's embarrassing to carry around a bunch of I Spy books and other picture find books, so this is a great way to reminisce about my favorite childhood puzzles without everyone around me giving me grief for not "acting my age".
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Gamer Expert Level 4
This game is great and so much fun! I'm glad my boyfriend got this for me! I have had so much fun finding all the objects and solving the riddles. The themes are really fun too. :]
Kayla B.
Galt, CA
I think that this is a great game. I love it, it's so fun and I think it's great for any age. My sister even loves playing it
Gabby N.
This was one of the first games I bought for my boys for their ds. loved it
Brenda C.
I remember buying this game and playing it so much! It was really great :)
Irene R.