BY ACTIVISION

I spy fun house builds on scholastic media's popular i spy franchise with brain-teasing riddles and fast-paced games played exclusively using... see more...

Myah M.
Interactive game . I spy fun has brain teasing riddles and is fast paced game. There is room for improvement due to repetitive games.
Victoria A.
Danville , AL
This was also a fun game . Different levels . And if I remember correctly it had mini games as well. Very interactive .
Sebastian M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Good family friendly game for the kids.really simple game you'd enjoy but probably get bored at fast
Jessica B.
I love this game. It makes you think and is a nice stress reliever. It is fun for all age groups
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
Very cute and fun game addicting to play even for me my kids have to fight for it back lol
Lemonaide P.
This game is pretty fun gets a little repetitive kinda same story over and over.
Nicole K.
Love this game. So much fun and playing the riddles are fun for whole family.
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA
Very fun , great item , perfect for your siblings , great for entertainment .
Cynthia G.
Its an ok game to put in and play for a while. I love seek and find games, this one gets boring and repetitive after a while, but doing a couple of seek and find games and putting it away is ok. Might be more interesting for kids to play, i dont know. I paid $5 for it, so I can't complain. I purchase my games on ebay and in store at EB Games.
Ashlyn N.
This game was fun for a while. Lots of mini games. However after playing for a while it got really boring and repetitive. Some of the mini games were very similar as well.