BY ACTIVISION

I spy fun house builds on scholastic media's popular i spy franchise with brain-teasing riddles and fast-paced games played exclusively using... see more...

Riah W.
1,895 reviews
Gamer Expert Level 3
My mother was obsessed with the I Spy games and had them all. Once she'd beaten them, or gotten bored, she gave them all to me. I enjoyed playing this game for the most part. It's your pretty basic hidden object game. If you're a fan of those types of games, you'd probably enjoy this one.
barbara b.
Petrolia, PA
I have always loved i spy games and books so this game just made things more awesome. me and the kids sit there and play this one all the time. If you like I spy then i would definitely try this one :)
milan r.
Columbia , MD
I love this game.. Its fun and the graphics are just great . A fun filled and very interactive game . I spy fun has brain teasing riddles and is fast paced game. So its fun to play with friends and family.
Savannah B.
Boaz, AL
Gamer Expert Level 3
I love I SPY! I Spy games, books everything! This is a great game it's just like the books and everything you see of I SPY! It's great for kids an helps them learn new objects!
Ruby R.
Mineral Wells
Gamer Expert Level 1
I can play I Spy: Fun House over and over! I will still forget where everything was! I was obsessed with the books back in Elementary. When I saw the game I had to get it. Nostalgia. Its very enjoyable. It wasnt pricey either.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Gamer Expert Level 4
These were one of the games that my boyfriend got for me as a gift and I love it. I really like all these I Spy games and the theme of it was fun as well. I love trying to find all the objects! :)
Angelica S.
Hazlet, Nj
We bought this for my son for his birthday and it was money well spent.. My son and I actually stayed in pjs in bed while it snowed and played for an hour :)
Ashley L.
Vancouver, WA
This transforms one of my favorite puzzle books into a game. Though I think nothing beats a book, this comes in a close second to being a great I Spy.
Sarah G.
This is a classic game! I'm pretty sure that they had books like this when i was a kid.. i guess they are online now. The are fun to play!
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
I played a small time with my son's I spy Fun house and it was a fun game. My son likes to play it on long car rides to keep occupied.