BY ACTIVISION

Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a super fun game with great music and tons of replay value! I used to play all the time and recently started playing it again and it's just as fun! You can get it at an affordable price now too. I definitely recommend it!
Juliana J.
This is such a fun game that adults and kids can enjoy together. It really gets interesting to watch people play and how much they do or don't turn into a rockstar.
Hunter W.
Hallstead, PA
The songs are good and the game modes are fun. There isn't much of a difference that other guitar hero games except for the places you can go! Overall a good guitar hero game.
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
This game was a lot of fun! I could play for hours and not get bored. It's not as much fun as the legend one just because the songs were as popular; however, it still is just so much fun!
Nik A.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Didn't really like this one. It wasn't a horrible game, but I never really reached for it and always wanted to play guitar hero 3 instead
charlotte m.
united states
Gamer Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the guitar hero games ....It is a great way to help relieve stress..I would definitely recommend these games to others
Luna B.
I liked this gh the most because of the great track list. I think my bf and I played this a million times already.
Erika J.
Palmyra, PA
Another great game put out for guitar hero! I liked how this one had more customization options. Great game!
Monique C.
N Riverside, IL
One of my favorite games. I really wish that they would make a version compatible for the xbox one.
Edith C.
Armona, CA
I had World Tour but for the Wii. I couldn't find it so I'm leaving my review here. FunGH game.
Tammy F.