BY ACTIVISION

Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
I got this game and I absolutely love it! The game is fun because it has all kinds of great songs on it and it has a fun career mode. It's a game you will definitely play over and over again. I definitely recommend this!
Kayla P.
This game is so much fun. It helps you to feel like you are in the rockstar experience. There's so many songs to play and you can create your own rockstar and see them playing on the stage. It's really a cool game
Carrie B.
This is an ok game to play. It is fun but the hard/expert levels are way fast! I can't keep up with expert mode. However, I do prefer theses guitars over the other brands. This game has some great music but more unheard music than popular music. You have to buy multiple discs to get several songs you want to play. It would be better if you could build your own game and pay 1 full price rather than each song. It can be costly to enjoy the music but it is fun overall! Especially with multiple people!
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
I loved rock band and guitar hero when I was younger; however, the guitar was really the only thing that was fun to play. So if you really want the other instruments then maybe this is for you, but I just did not find it very fun.
Alicia S.
Missouri City, TX
This is by far my favorite of all of the guitar games. My entire family and I rocked out to this game for an entire day when we purchased it for Xmas. It was amazing.
Marie L.
Jacksonville, Florida
I love Guitar Hero because I love acting like I'm a rock star and rocking out to music. Guitar Hero can be fun for any age range and is a good game to play with the family.
Angela T.
Great game with family and friends! It gets everyone together to play a guitar and you'll feel quite like a musician after you pass the stage!
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
My entire family loves this game as a family it is so much fun for all us to do and it is a fun family activity.
Daniela H.
I love Guitar Hero but this one wasn't as good as the others. It could have used better music choices.
Lily Z.
Love this game. Reminds me of childhood lol still fun to play always have a good time and good songs
Carrie B.
What is your favorite song to play ?