Activision Guitar Hero: Metallica

by Activision

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Activision Guitar Hero: Metallica!
How would you rate this product?
Anniston, AL
I'm still a huge fan of all of the Guitar Hero games. I have all of them, and I'm waiting patiently for the new one to come out ^_^
I have this game for the PlayStation 2. I loved it and it made me love Metallica! I could play it for hours.
Portland, OR
Worst game ever it freezes it's lame to play the songs are their worst overplayed songs and well I hate it
Modesto , CA
Oh man! I used to play guitar hero all the time with my best friend! The this game! We'd play it every day!
Blackstone, VA
Love this game. Actually bought it for my ex who loved metallica. Had a ton of their bigger hits.
Palmdale, CA
I love this game it not only gives you great Metallica songs to play but also other metal bands.
Gamer Expert Level 2
I love Metallica and I love this game! It's awesome and of course fun to pretend you play guitar!
Gamer Expert Level 1
me and a group of my friends use to get together moat weekends and get a band together on Guitar hero, as we're all huge Metallica fans we were so happy when this one came out. Had so much fun working through all the classics. such a great game.
toronto, Ontario
My husband is a huge Metallica fan and we love Guitar Hero. My husband loves this game. His favorite among the Guitar Hero games. If your a Metallica fan you need to get this game. So fun.

Looking for your answer?