Activision Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (PlayStation 3)

by Activision

Guitar hero: aerosmith puts players in the shoes of perry (guitar), whitford (guitar) and hamilton (bass)as they rock out alongside frontman tyler...

Favorite Aerosmith song on this game?
Start your review of Activision Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (PlayStation 3)!
Product Highlights
This used to be my favorite game when I was a teenager.in reviews
The songs are okay, but love the game play that comes with it.in reviews
I really like the guitar hero games, this was one of the first I have ever played and I loved it.in reviews
I love that it gives you different options for the level of difficulty and you can do quick mode or story mode kinda & pass them as they come, you an create your band and name them an choose there outfits everything!in reviews
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
Gamer Expert Level 1
I remember having this game years ago! My husband and I would compete against each other for hours! I enjoyed this game because not only was it fun but it could be family oriented!
Mark P.
Waterbury, CT
Gamer Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this game. What a throw back, I spent hours and hours of my life playing this one
Kendall K.
1,634 reviews
Purchased at: GameStop
I remember being super excited to get this game because I’m a huge Aerosmith fan. I was a little disappointed by the song choices, as there were several of my favorite songs missing, but the game is still fun to play.
Alexis F.
Highland, IN
Best game to date, honestly had so much fun with my family playing it, very affordable game and I would improve this product by maybe some minor bug fixes but other then that a complete classic game on the market [product:activision-guitar-hero:-aerosmith-playstation-3]
Alexis S.
Purchased at: GameStop
I've owned them all and none have failed they are amazing games and the challenges are very good. It's fun and provides. Variety of music.
Molly V.
GrandRapidsMI
Purchased at: GameStop
I love this game!!! I’m a big guitar hero fan in general so when they came out with an Aerosmith game, I lost my mind! The songs are so much fun!
MayrA A.
Oak Creek, WI
Oh gosh where do I begin?! This use to be one of the many games that I was addicted to. I use to have this on the DS too. This game in an epic one because of all the song choices you have and the difficulty levels to verse on. Plus you're able to compete with other players. This game helps players gain good finger movement and eye contact. With other games, players are able to add a drum, a microphone, and the guitar. This is a great game to play as a family and on any even.
Kla B.
Georgetown, KY
This was probably one of my lest favorites of the guitar hero games. The song choices where very poor and it didn't have a whole lot of choices, however it was still somewhat entertaining.
Ninoshka U.
Doral, FL
It is awesome if you are a huge Aerosmith fan. But it is just like every other guitar hero game out there. same
Stormie J.
This one was awesome! Love Aerosmith, so it was cool to be able to play the songs I know and love!