Activision Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (PlayStation 3)

by Activision

Guitar hero: aerosmith puts players in the shoes of perry (guitar), whitford (guitar) and hamilton (bass)as they rock out alongside frontman tyler...

Favorite Aerosmith song on this game?
Start your review of Activision Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (PlayStation 3)!
Product Highlights
“This used to be my favorite game when I was a teenager.” in 1 review
“The songs are okay, but love the game play that comes with it.” in 1 review
“I really like the guitar hero games, this was one of the first I have ever played and I loved it.” in 1 review
“I love that it gives you different options for the level of difficulty and you can do quick mode or story mode kinda & pass them as they come, you an create your band and name them an choose there outfits everything!” in 1 review
Prattville , AL
Gamer Expert Level 1
I remember having this game years ago! My husband and I would compete against each other for hours! I enjoyed this game because not only was it fun but it could be family oriented!
Oak Creek, WI
Oh gosh where do I begin?! This use to be one of the many games that I was addicted to. I use to have this on the DS too. This game in an epic one because of all the song choices you have and the difficulty levels to verse on. Plus you're able to compete with other players. This game helps players gain good finger movement and eye contact. With other games, players are able to add a drum, a microphone, and the guitar. This is a great game to play as a family and on any even.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: GameStop
I remember being super excited to get this game because I’m a huge Aerosmith fan. I was a little disappointed by the song choices, as there were several of my favorite songs missing, but the game is still fun to play.
Marshall, TX
Looooove Aerosmith! And I love this game. I got it the day it game out and beat it the same day. It wasn't and is not overall too challenging but the game has great songs. Plus...each game had a thing...this games "thing" is hammer ons. So playing and practicing the songs on this game help with getting better at those. Guitar hero is and always will be the best game ever!
Albuquerque, NM
This is pretty much around the point that guitar hero started dying off. They kept trying everything to keep it fresh since they could not stop releasing new versions. Next thing you know here comes Guitar Hero Aerosmith Unless you're a fan you'll be like me and only have around 3-5 songs you play over and over instead of having a nice set list to come back to. For fans it's probably a great game but again for people like me? This was terrible.
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith is probably a 5-star game if you're a huge fan! I'm not, so I rented the game and enjoyed it enough to give it 3-stars. It's essentially the same game (with same tutorial) as Guitar Hero 3. The key differences are: 1) the song selection is much shorter, 2) the song difficulty is much easier...maybe Joe Perry's not the axe-master I always thought he was.
Boaz, AL
Gamer Expert Level 3
I had the exact game but for WII and I loved it! Soo much fun! Soo many great songs! I love that it gives you different options for the level of difficulty and you can do quick mode or story mode kinda & pass them as they come, you an create your band and name them an choose there outfits everything! Great game !
Georgetown, KY
This was probably one of my lest favorites of the guitar hero games. The song choices where very poor and it didn't have a whole lot of choices, however it was still somewhat entertaining.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This was a great game! My parents certainly enjoyed listening to this version a bit more than the original too. It was great to get a change from the basic set of songs available on the original disc.
Bring on the classics. It's more really for those who love the band, but for those who just want more songs to play or to show off your skills then it's still a great game.