Activision Guitar Hero 2 Pack  Guitar Hero 3 And Aerosmith

Activision Guitar Hero 2 Pack  Guitar Hero 3 And Aerosmith
Activision Guitar Hero 2 Pack Guitar Hero 3 And Aerosmith
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
This was such a fun game to play with people or alone...I liked playing online with other players as well. I liked the two modes (career or quick play). Great game for all (especially at family parties)!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a great game package to buy! Guitar Hero 3 is one of my all time favorite versions of this game, and the Aerosmith one is also really fun to play. It's a game you will definitely replay more than once too. I definitely recommend this!
Madeline M.
When Guitar hero first came out i used to play it for hours with my friends and my younger brother. It almost gets addicting when you are playing it. If I tried to play the game now, I would probably be terrible.
Erika J.
Palmyra, PA
This was the first guitar hero game I ever played! It was so much fun to play and unlock more songs as I went along. I still love the guitar hero games and I'm glad they out out another one recently!
Sara H.
Princeton, IN
I love this game. I saw someone posted that it was a good way to learn how to play guitar but it is not. Playing guitar hero I'm playing a real guitar is completely different. This is really fun game to play by yourself or with a group of people.
Amanda D.
Fayetteville, NC
I was addicted to this game after I got out of high school. My friends and I would stay up to the wee hours of the morning playing this game. It is so much fun and definitely works out your fingers.
misty m.
I am not really a gamer, more so the mom and wife of a couple of gamers, however this one sucked me in. I love all of the guitar hero games and they are a great family game night activity!
Molly B.
Such a fun combo of games. Who doesn't like rocking out to Aerosmith?! I purchased these both separately but this is such a better deal!! Very fun, hours and hour of play. Fun gift.
Kelsey L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I used to love playing guitar hero! I like listening to the songs and the concept of it is really fun. I don't play it as much anymore but it was really fun when I was playing it often.
Jessie T.
Guitar hero is a great game ton okay with the family we used to play this with all the kids and we would press the colors an they would hold the lever down