Activision Fast & Furious: Showdown (Nintendo 3DS)

by Activision

Fast & furious showdown - marketing copy become a part of the crew! strap in and get ready for an intense ride as you team up to take down a dangerous international gang that can only be stopped by you and the rest of the fast & furious crew. key game features team action racing: get behind the wheel of some of the world s most intense rides and take on high-stakes driving missions cooperatively with a friend or computer a.i. choose the experience: put skills to the test in challenge mode, an over-the-top game mode offering addictive objectives and high re-playability diverse and customizable...

Is it like the movie ?
How much violence is in this game?
Start your review of Activision Fast & Furious: Showdown (Nintendo 3DS)!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer H.
Liverpool, NY
I was skeptical about how this would be on the Nintendo 3rd. But my son loves this game. For being on a smaller screen the quality is great.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
1,210 reviews
My husband loves this game, we are huge fast and furious fans and he has such a great time playing the game because it has so many different race options and you can custom make your car. My husband loves cars and racing so this is a perfect game if you like that as well.
cristal S.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love everything about fast and the furious so when it comes to purchasing a nintendo game i will have to!!
Rachelle A.
Menifee, CA
Love all the movies and love the game. Really captures the movies well and the characters. Fun to play with some challenging spots to keep it interesting
Ahnika P.
Springfield, OH
You can be really fast inferius and all that stuff because you really cool in this game really cool to do boo who who
Cierra C.
I love this game . I'm a huge fan of fast n furious . I play this game in my little cousins gaming systems all the time. Very fun!
Kristin H.
Waukesha, WI
Love this game, it is fun to race different types of cars on different tracks. you can also customize as you play,
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
My nephew LOVES this game. Every gamer that enjoys driving and race games will love this. Different races and tons of routes to play on. Create your own ride and customize as you go. Win prizes and unlock tracks and cars as you go.
Stefanie D.
What a fun game! Who doesn't love fast cars and getting crash into people! lol
What a fun game! Who doesn't love fast cars and getting crash into people! lol
Alejandra R.
Gamer Expert Level 2
son muy buenos y te mantienen enganchado a la trama y a la historia, la recomiendo para su consumicion ahhahah :D.