BY ACTIVISION

BROOKE A.
MCKINNEY, TX
I bought this game used at a mall store at the insistence of my 11 year old nephew. My God does this game su***. Su*** big time. I don't normally write reviews and this won't be much of one. All I wanted to say was that this game SUCKS. Not exactly the most lucid or well thought out criticism but for the piece of trash this game is, SU** is all that is elicits, nay deserves. At least I can return it and get another game.
Stay away from it.
Jeremiah M.
Irmo, SC
Last month on a Friday night at 7:23 I rented this game from the redbox outside of cvs in Irmo and this game was fun for about 30 minutes and then it was old. Happy I rented it and didn't buy it.
Byanka D.
I have this game and I love to play this. I might not be the best cause I haven't played it in a while, but I still love the challenges!
Ricky B.
Amazing game i play all the time . Driving and fighting games are the best for men.Recommended to other people that like Driving games .
Jessica B.
Pompano Beach, FL
Great game! One of the better racing games I believe. It had pretty decent graphics too which is nice on a game like this.
Anthony M.
Great game! It's hard to find good racing games and this one is definitely one of the best. 5*s
Style H.
Austin, TX
Decent racing game added to the genre. Didn't do anything very well but decent overall..
Alyssa I.
Temperance, MI
This game is so much fun!! My husband and I have so much fun playing this together!!
Areeba G.
This game is so good because i love to Watch fast & furious movies they Are absolutely My fav movies