BY ACTIVISION

Looking to get lost in a new world? The destiny game for xbox one is your portal to that world. In this exciting video game you are the guardian of the last city on earth. Like other action games, you are drawn into the experience and an epic adventure unfolds before you, guided by your hand. Destiny is one of those xbox one games that will excite your imagination and leave you plotting your next move. Work with others to cooperate and compete while maintaining your individual game play. Explore the universe and reclaim what has been lost with destiny for xbox one. see more...

Abraham S.
One of the best games of all time. Bungie really did a good job when i came to open world lotter shooter Ip. Although it took a few dlc to put the game in a great state, I loved its content, the lore, the pvp, the raids, the strikes. It was not a perfect game by any means but it kept me coming back to play and grind for the perfect armor piece, or the perfect gun rolls, eyasluna hand canon or the a 1000yard which were my preferred guns to use, finding the perfect rolls for these guns kept me coming back again and again. I wish bungie would learn from their mistakes and make a game just like destiny 1.
Christopher C.
Pomona, NY
This game is a defining moment in Xbox's catalog of video games. The reason I say this is because it's very fun and enjoyable and you have an amazing time playing it and it helps you to relive the times you played Halo and you were playing as Master Chief going through different swarms of the Covenant. I recommend this game to anybody that wants to get into Xbox and learn about the different opportunities they can offer as far as video games and other things go
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
This game is my holy grail , a bit repetitive but I’ve been playing for 4 years . I’ve met so many friends online within the destiny community and there’s always new expansions and raids which I love ! They have changed it over the years and need to bring back the love !
Nicole C.
SELDEN, NY
Purchased at: GameStop
Destiny is my all time favorite! I am a die hard fan of this game.I have played since the release and still continue to play. Be prepared to pay for additional content if you want the full experience but its definitely worth it in my opinion.
Cherish H.
Round Rock , TX
I preordered this game and was so excited for all it promised. I even did a free preview weekend knowing I'd have to start over. Once the game dropped, I moved through all of the available content in a matter of two-three days. That was it? All of my hard earned cash for less than 30 hours of gameplay? It was great content, and I loved Peter Dinklage as my ghost (and of course Bill Nighy and Nathan Fillion). I tried to like the PVP modes, but I just didn't. I knew DLC was coming, so I held out hope. When it finally arrived I was so sad to see Peter's voice acting replaced. Not just the new content, the whole game was redone. Sigh. There were only three missions worth of content for another steep fee. It seemed like that content should have been in the original release, but they took more money for it? Garbage. The DLC is so weak in this game. It seemed like they rushed out an unfinished storyline and then charged us every step of the way it took to finish it.

The game now seems finished, like $60 (or more) of DLC later. They nickel and dimed the player base along the way. The game is fun to play, the three classes allow for surprising diversification, and the open worlds are intriguing to explore. I would have happily given this game five stars if they hadn't charged me twice for what should have been the original launch version. I hope they've learned their lesson for the sequel.
Elizabeth S.
Ames
Destiny was amazing, but it became very repetitive. And after the second one was released I realized how much better the first could have been but I had such a good time playing. Peter Dinklage was a better Ghost btw
Tynna H.
Sullivan , ME
I love this game. I have always been a PS player but my friends talked me into getting an Xbox. This was the first game I played and I love it. Been playing since year 2 and have a blast. I've met some amazing people from all over the US and a few from other countries. I highly recommend this game. Live my warlock and my hunter. They are my babies.
Jessica H.
Gamer Expert Level 1
It started off incredibly strong and was very fun to play. I feel like over time while they tried to listen to the fanbase, they got away from the wow impact of the original game and it's been tweaked and adjusted so much that I'm okay with the game, but it's not the destiny I once loved. Eververse got introduced and now I feel they are headed towards a pay to play structure model and I just dont wanna do that. The story play was incredibly short...in other words...why did I pay 60$ for this? And then of course came dlc but honestly it should have been a part of the original game to begin with.
Autumn G.
Hadley, MI
I am what most call a year one guardian. I hopped on the hype train and haven't gotten off since. I was impressed with the starting story and over the years and multiple expansions I find Bungie keeps raising the bar for the most part.
The in game events give me some awesome things to look forward to, be it the weekly Trials, monthly return of Iron Banner, SRL in the winter, Festival of the Lost during Halloween or the "hopeful" return of Crimson doubles for Valentines day....
The last two expansions, for me, were amazing. Characters in the game that seemed to take more of a backseat where given time to shine. Cayde 6, Eris and thanks to a certain story mission in the Rise of Iron expansion...my beloved Ghost, have quickly become some of my favorites in the game.
I am one of those who blows through leveling my character and completing the story in two days, so I do feel the lag in content is sometimes too long. But even so, I still am on everyday doing bounties and playing crucible or strikes. There is always a new perfect roll on a game weapon that I am going for. When Im not doing that, I am watching others play on Twitch. lol
The character customization is great. So many different armor and shader combos that allow you to really make your guardian "yours".
I could really go on forever about this game, the funny, very quotable lines, shaders, story, the BEAUTIFUL planets, raids, strikes, crucible, and the truly amazing community that has come together around a great game.
The price is a bit high but the experience you will have playing the game is more than worth it. Hours upon hours...or in my case and many others, years upon years, of game play. I cannot wait to see what comes next!
Clarissa M.
Riverview, FL
Value: “Fun game at a great price, definitely would recommend”

Ease of use: “Super fun and easy to use.”

Design/style: “Great design and gamepLay, a must have.”

Picture/video: “I want clear graphics and better system.
Megan F.
Burke, VA
Do you prefer to play on Xbox one or ps4?
Jazmine F.
Diberville, MS
I was wanting to know is this game a descent game for my 16 and 10 year old son?
Jack N.
Oconomowoc, WI
I have been thinking about buying this game. Is it easy for a beginner to pick up and play casually.
Aneyssa G.
what's your guys's favorite guardian class?
Prisilla G.
Van Buren, AR
I might buy these for my brother and I'm just wondering if it's a good game and if it's with the buy?