Activision Destiny (Xbox One)

Looking to get lost in a new world? The destiny game for xbox one is your portal to that world. In this exciting video game you are the guardian of the last city on earth. Like other action games, you are drawn into the experience and an epic adventure unfolds before you, guided by your hand. Destiny is one of those xbox one games that will excite your imagination and leave you plotting your next move. Work with others to cooperate and compete while maintaining your individual game play. Explore the universe and reclaim what has been lost with destiny for xbox one.

I already bought the first Destiny DLC, is this content worth the purchase price or just more of the same?
Does this game have an interesting storyline that can easily catch a players attention???
Isn't it better on pc.
Start your review of Activision Destiny (Xbox One)!
Autumn G.
Hadley, MI
I am what most call a year one guardian. I hopped on the hype train and haven't gotten off since. I was impressed with the starting story and over the years and multiple expansions I find Bungie keeps raising the bar for the most part. The in game events give me some awesome things to look forward to, be it the weekly Trials, monthly return of Iron Banner, SRL in the winter, Festival of the Lost during Halloween or the "hopeful" return of Crimson doubles for Valentines day.... The last two expansions, for me, were amazing. Characters in the game that seemed to take more of a backseat where given time to shine. Cayde 6, Eris and thanks to a certain story mission in the Rise of Iron expansion...my beloved Ghost, have quickly become some of my favorites in the game. I am one of those who blows through leveling my character and completing the story in two days, so I do feel the lag in content is sometimes too long. But even so, I still am on everyday doing bounties and playing crucible or strikes. There is always a new perfect roll on a game weapon that I am going for. When Im not doing that, I am watching others play on Twitch. lol The character customization is great. So many different armor and shader combos that allow you to really make your guardian "yours". I could really go on forever about this game, the funny, very quotable lines, shaders, story, the BEAUTIFUL planets, raids, strikes, crucible, and the truly amazing community that has come together around a great game. The price is a bit high but the experience you will have playing the game is more than worth it. Hours upon hours...or in my case and many others, years upon years, of game play. I cannot wait to see what comes next!
Clarissa M.
Greenville, MS
Value: “Fun game at a great price, definitely would recommend” Ease of use: “Super fun and easy to use.” Design/style: “Great design and gamepLay, a must have.” Picture/video: “I want clear graphics and better system.
Jordan S.
Lebanon , PA
Over 800 hours invested in this game. Amazing story beautiful graphics and design. Encourages you to get online and play with your friends. Still enjoy going back and playing my old characters. If your just getting started be ready to grind, but the grind will be well worth it.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't really play this game that much but it is a really nice game and it has really nice graphics I really recommend it
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
My husband and have played this game it's all about missions and patrols you can do watever you choose I got this game for a good price no need for improvement yes would recommend to others to play and entertain them selfs with this game
Nikki M.
Winfield, KS
Love playing this game with friends! The story line is great, it's always kept me excited for the next DLC! you can customize your character and really tweak it to create the perfect player to help you get what you want.
Jessica S.
Atlanta, GA
I have put hundreds of hours into this game, whether grinding missions or playing in iron banner and trials of Osiris. The first year Destiny was enough to keep me occupied, but after that I found myself getting bored and disappointed in lack of new material. Bungie has lost my interest for now, but I know come September I'll be back playing the new dlc (even though the story of a group of people going on a mission and all but one dies is extremely familiar, ehem Eris Morn). Hopefully I'll be able to bump my star rating back up for this game that o still have faith in!
Joe T.
Great game and good story line the dlc packs are a must for a true destiny gamer. I recommend this game for someone whose really into a long story game mode. Lots of money will be invested in this due to the dlc and taken king . Highly recommend to buy .
Jj J.
Coleman
I started playing this game back in 2016, but never got to play the original story. The only complaint I have about this game is the confusion when purchasing DLC. The game has separate DLCs and an annual pass is just for that DLC alone; does not purchase all of the others. The game itself is beautiful and I enjoy the story so much. I reccomend this game for people who enjoy first person shooters, aliens, space and fun, relaxing games after a stressful day.
Luke H.
University Pl, WA
After Halo, Destiny was the next greatest thing, Such a fun campaign and Co Op play, Similar to Halo with Bungie creators. The price is worth it, One thing I would change is when you buy the original game make it so you can buy the add ons ahead of time instead of adding more and more content for the price of the original game. I have recommended this product to all my friends.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...