Activision Destiny (PlayStation 4)

From bungie, the creators of halo, and activision, the publisher of call of duty, comes destiny, the next evolution in interactive entertainment and an epic adventure unlike anything players have experienced. in destiny you are a guardian of the last city on earth, able to wield incredible power. Explore the ancient ruins of our solar system, from the red dunes of mars to the lush jungles of venus. Defeat earth s enemies. Discover all that we have lost. Become legend. destiny delivers a new way to experience first-person action games. A sweeping adventure set within a bold, new universe, destiny features an...

I have seen this game around but never played it before what’s it about? How’s the story line?
What the best part about this game for everyone?
Já testei vários tipos de produtos, mas gostaria de testar esse especialmente
Start your review of Activision Destiny (PlayStation 4)!
Product Highlights
The story line is nothing special and really short but like I said all the fun is when you're playing online with your friends or strangers. in reviews
Jason S.
San Diego, CA
Loved this game at first but over time have gotten very sick of bungie and all the loops they put me as a customer through. But the game for $60 plus tax so around $65. Then if you don't wanna get your butt keep coed but all the other online players you have to spend $35 more to get the expansion which is already in the purchased game. Some how they found a way to charge us $100 in total for a full game that has its flaws. Sorry but I strongly disagree with these tactics to increase sales.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
Activision Destiny (PlayStation 4) uploaded by Vanessa G.
This is a great game with excellent visual effects. You start the game by choosing your player. You pick from one of three players, then this orbe that's called the Ghost bring you back to life and leads you throughout the solar systems fighting different aliens. The point being you have to overthrow the fallen's king. My teen son enjoys playing this game.
Jay O.
This game is great and time consuming been playing for about 2yrs now and i still love it !!
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Activision Destiny (PlayStation 4) uploaded by Kennessa M.
Purchased at: GameStop
This is my favorite game of all time. This game took the gaming experience to the next level by offering pvp, pve, and calibration of gears. Definitely can play this all day. A must have for all gamers who enjoy sci fi.
Almir I.
Herkimer, NY
Gamer Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I had great time with this game but mostly was coz I was playing it with my friends and like all games in this genre it suffered in almost all same problems story is a big one where you forgot what the story is in a day and end up just grind the loot and I mostly like this as long as the loot is worth grind and in Destiny had a pretty good loot witch made it definitely fun playing with friends and trying to gett batter weapons and Armor and like always Game on Gamers
CJ L.
Austin, TX
Gamer Expert Level 2
Great Sci-Fi Space RPG that is also a First person shooter MMORPG. Plenty of content and bosses to play with fun mutliplayer inside of the crucible. The map is pretty open world and you can fly to other areas in space to explore and gain power levels.
Lauren W.
This game is off the charts amazing. I love how you have a titan, warlock and a hunter. I like being a Titan the most but you can bring them up to the highest level. Create your own team of real players to beat battles agianst scary creatures. A fallen , the scags, the taken , and vex and so many more. The raids are amazing.
Jordan S.
Fun game. Sort of repetitive after awhile. Looking forward to the expansion for new things to do.
Anthony G.
Merced, CA
Didn't like how you had to replay this game over and over again to rank up but fun game amazing weapons and gear
Roxanne R.
Los Fresnos, TX
Gamer Expert Level 4
Destiny had/has great potential. The story was a little lacking (which is a big deal for me) but the gameplay is great and the world is visually stimulating and entertaining. Definitely play with people- it can be very fun.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...