BY ACTIVISION #26 in PlayStation Games

From bungie, the creators of halo, and activision, the publisher of call of duty, comes destiny, the next evolution in interactive entertainment and an epic adventure unlike anything players have experienced. in destiny you are a guardian of the last city on earth, able to wield incredible power. Explore the ancient ruins of our solar system, from the red dunes of mars to the lush jungles of venus. Defeat earth s enemies. Discover all that we have lost. Become legend. destiny delivers a new way to experience first-person action games. A sweeping adventure set within a bold, new universe, destiny features an... see more...

Activision Destiny (PlayStation 4)
  • "The story line is nothing special and really short but like I said all the fun is when you're playing online with your friends or strangers. " in 5 reviews
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
Graphics are decent gameplay mechanics needed polish(2 is better on all fronts), I got the game with the special edition ps4, this is only reason I have the game to be honest. Unless you’re playing online with a group from the beginning all chasing the same loot the game can be less than fun. You’re items are the worst and everyone else has the best items. Not a great game, but it’s nowhere near the let down of No Man’s Sky. Gamers will know. Would buy for 9.99
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I do not play multiplayer but my bf does and he had a lot of fun doing that with friends. It was something he enjoyed going on. Doing raids a d trials. The story mode was nice for myself but there wasn't a lot to do. It was open world but there wasn't much to the actual story. I am more of a single player gamer. I love the weapons and the customisation that they gave you there was always new gear to get and better guns to get.

That was a lot of fun to mess with. The graphics were amazing and I loved seeing the scenery of each planet. They put a lot of time into this designs but with a lacking story it doesn't make up for all the flaws. Over all it was a nice game that I enjoyed the best I could and I'm glad my boyfriend had years of fun with it.
Kyana M.
Midwest city , OK
This game was the reason I bought my PS4 in the first place. When I first got this game I played it nonstop for hours. It’s just an enjoyable game. They have added in a lot of new things since when I first got it. Which has a PVP mode and a few other things. I believe the new one Destiny 2 is a whole lot better, but I would recommend it if it was cheap somewhere.
Kimmi B.
Chattanooga, TN
I'm actually upset that I still haven't finished this game. I still loathe that all of the games these days require internet connection; yet you also have to pay for a network membership. Fun game though, I'll finish it when I get a break from adulting. 😂
Tamara F.
Gamer Expert Level 1
One of the best MMORPGs on a game system ever. Very fun if you get the right group of people and can play for hours without losing interests. I love that there’s different ways to get gear and guns so that you must play all aspects of the game. And there are tons of side missions while exploring. Get a PS4 and play today!
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Lots of grinding to level up and get cool perks. Level cap is 40. There are different classes and specialties for your character. Not too much of a fan of the first person shooter games, but this one was interesting. Missions repeatedly use the same maps for different missions (think Borderlands).
Megan W.
Winchester, KY
Gamer Expert Level 1
Is extremely repetitive. Can feel like you have played the same stage a thousand times. Oh look you ran into a hive of aliens, kill them all. Oh look you ran into a hive of aliens, kill them all. Oh look you ran into a hive of aliens, kill them all. Oh look you ran into a hive of aliens, kill them all. ... Gets old fast doesn't it?
Nik A.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game was super fun at first, then I just got tired of it and it wasn't fun anymore. I HATE online multiplayer. I seemed to always get put up against people triple my level so obviously they had more powerful equipment. I'd recommend only getting this game if it's on sale
James S.
A great game with great graphics, storyline, and addicting multiplayer action. However, it has a very short story line and the game pretty much becomes repetitive as you play the same missions over and over. Great game, for about a week of playing.
Sara S.
West Chester
This game is strongly recommended to play with friends. If you do not have a PSN account this isn’t your game. Though the story and interface was not up to par, the graphics were great!
Caitlin W.
Alpharetta , GA
Hunter, Warlock or Titan?
Breona J.
Is it worth the hype?
Fraylenni R.
Brooklyn, NY
My brother recently got this game for his ps4. I only play GTA 5 but this looks pretty entertaining (watched him play it a couple of times). Is there a story line to this game?
Samantha B.
Bronx, NY
Hunter -hardest class Titan - normal class Warlock - easiest class Do we agree with this??
Skyla B.