Activision Crash N Sane Trilogy Playstation 4 [PS4]

Crash N Sane Trilogy Playstation 4

Is this 2 pLayer game?
Is it fun? Should i buy it? It’s still quite expensive, is it worth it?
how does it compare to the original?
Start your review of Activision Crash N Sane Trilogy Playstation 4 [PS4]!
keely A.
Ashland City, TN
When I first saw this I had to buy it! I love crash and have beat all 3 games on PS1 when I was a kid. I liked that it was a trilogy pack. The price was ok but good because you get 3 games in one. When I started playing it I was like ok I got this.... But it got hard😆. I couldn't even finish playing it. Don't care to play it at all.
Shaquee T.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Activision Crash N Sane Trilogy Playstation 4 [PS4] was much favorite childhood game! I was so excited when they came out with the 3 pack I had to get it! I paid around $40.00 (intjink it was awhile ago)It was just as good as I remembered only graphics are much better. I definitely would recommend 5/5
Tessa F.
Graham, WA
Activision Crash N Sane Trilogy Playstation 4 [PS4] uploaded by Tessa F.
Purchased at: GameStop
There was a decent amount of gameplay available. It does bring you back to the older version of crash bandicoot. Enjoyed that it was the trilogy and the graphics. There's no weird problems like camera angle. The price is amazingly cheap too and definitely great for a variety of ages.
Bryce G.
Great Bend, KS
Gamer Expert Level 2
This was my best investment when it comes to buying games for the simple fact that you get three games for the price of one and growing up these were my favorite game so the purchase was worth it for the nostalgia alone!
Lorrie M.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Activision Crash N Sane Trilogy Playstation 4 [PS4] uploaded by Lorrie M.
Activision Crash N Sane Trilogy Playstation 4 [PS4] is back and remastered for PS4! I loved playing these games when they first came out on old playstation systems. This has Crash Bandicoot, Cortex Strikes Back, and Warped. You also can play as Crash’s sister, CoCo on most levels. If you haven’t played Crash before, I highly recommend it!
Clarisa S.
Dallas, TX
Activision Crash N Sane Trilogy Playstation 4 [PS4] uploaded by Clarisa S.
Purchased at: GameStop
A oldie but a goodie . I still get entertained playing this game . Doesn't really get boring at all to me it's like playing subway surfers . Its has 3 games included . The graphics and animations are stunning and theres 2 playable characters
Jordan H.
Tomball, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
This game has all three of the original Crash Bandicoot games from PS1 on. Great games just thought it was overpriced just a bit.
Stefany B.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: GameStop
This game it’s one of the best since I was 11 or 12 I would play this game and I just played again recently after to many years and of course the animation the quality of the images are better but the point is the same, love it!
Bree S.
Great Falls, MT
Purchased at: GameStop
This is all 3 of the crashes that you played back in the 90s all in one game. It’s completely remastered so the graphics are what you would expect of a game that came out this year. My fiancé and I love playing this with our 6 year old son. It doesn’t have guns and the most violent thing is crash spinning a turtle away. Lots of fun for the family.
Kayla L.
Purchased at: GameStop
I purchased this game as soon as it came out & wasn’t disappointed definitely nostalgic vibes, A must have for My video Game Collection or yours .My self,kids & family love this game 🥰