Activision Call of Duty: World at War

by Activision

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Activision Call of Duty: World at War!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The story line is very very good and very long and the end if very surprising!in reviews
Very first call of duty I ever played and is my favorite.in reviews
If you are a fan of ANY of the COD games and haven't played this, I highly recommend that you do!in reviews
love the fact that the game is set back in world war 2 in game graphics rocks recommend it to all who love first person shooter games.in reviews
Paul C.
Janesville, WI
I vaguely remember the story mode, but I do remember what we all remember...ZOMBIES!!!! Oh man I remember the map, the music, the mystery box and the zombie doggies. Hours and hours playing that mode. One of my all time favorites!
Alicia H.
Gamer Expert Level 6
1,427 reviews
Purchased at: GameStop
Recently with quarentine and lots of boredom, my boyfriend and I have been going back and playing old Playstation 3 games just for the fun of it. This was one of them! This game is not the best COD games in my opinion but still fun to play. There are a decent amount of maps and weapons to choose from, decent game play, and visuals. Overall, a good game.
Mariah V.
Houghton, MI
Gamer Expert Level 2
Purchased at: GameStop
If you're really into call of duty zombies, this is the game for you. Honestly the best maps are this game compared to other call of duty games that include zombie edition. I always find myself replaying it just for the zombies.
Destiny S.
Gamer Expert Level 2
My boyfriend loves this game. I hate it because it's really graphic, it's the only Call of Duty game where limbs fly off when you shoot them and shows guts and blood. Very exemplary of the savagery of World War II. He would absolutely recommend this to other gamers!
Jessica C.
Shepherd, TX
Gamer Expert Level 4
Love this Cod. Great campaign and love that it's co-op. Love zombies on it. I could play this game over and over. Probably one of my favorite cods.
Khalil H.
Philadelphia, PA
So, when this game first came out, I was hyped just like every other COD fan at the time. It was the most fun game to get on after a long day of school or work. The campaign was amazing, and the multiplayer was so fun to play with your friends. Don't get me started on Nazi Zombies, it was the most entertaining part of the game. Endless waves of the undead coming to kill you and defending yourself solo or with some friends. However, the reason I gave the game two stars is because now that the company has begun to no longer care for this ancient game, hackers and cheaters have emerged and the game is almost unplayable now.
Brianna S.
south gate, CA
Back in the day this game was so cool. Now i like the newer call of duties more but i still like this one :)
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
This is the first Call of Duty that I played and this game is what got me into the franchise. The guns were amazing, the gameplay was immersive, and the game types made Call of Duty what call of duty is today. I still have this game and I will keep it forever.
Paula Camila D.
I must say this one is my favorite out of all call of duty I don't know why, i just really like it
Katelyn S.
Oconomowoc, WI
Gamer Expert Level 3
I played this with my ex boyfriend and his brother and we would have an absolute blast! It was always fun to hook up and speak with the other players online.

Looking for your answer?