Activision Call of Duty: World at War uploaded by Courtney E.

BY ACTIVISION

Activision Call of Duty: World at War
  • "If you are a fan of ANY of the COD games and haven't played this, I highly recommend that you do!" in 1 review
  • "The story line is very very good and very long and the end if very surprising!" in 1 review
  • "Very first call of duty I ever played and is my favorite." in 1 review
  • "love the fact that the game is set back in world war 2 in game graphics rocks recommend it to all who love first person shooter games." in 1 review
Khalil H.
Khalil H.
Philadelphia, PA
So, when this game first came out, I was hyped just like every other COD fan at the time. It was the most fun game to get on after a long day of school or work. The campaign was amazing, and the multiplayer was so fun to play with your friends. Don't get me started on Nazi Zombies, it was the most entertaining part of the game. Endless waves of the undead coming to kill you and defending yourself solo or with some friends. However, the reason I gave the game two stars is because now that the company has begun to no longer care for this ancient game, hackers and cheaters have emerged and the game is almost unplayable now.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Stratford
Love this Cod. Great campaign and love that it's co-op. Love zombies on it. I could play this game over and over. Probably one of my favorite cods.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
South Gate, CA
Back in the day this game was so cool. Now i like the newer call of duties more but i still like this one :)
Alysia S.
Alysia S.
Fulton, NY
To be honest I haven't played this game much, I have almost all of the other games in the cod series and I tend not to play this one as much as I do any other one. I started out on black ops 2 so maybe that is why I'm not into it that much? the graphics are kind of dark as well (i have terrible vision). One last thing I always hear about is that the online games are always hacked and it could ruin your system, this is just word of mouth, my friend told me but I'm cautious never the less.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
This game is absolutely amazing! I am by no means a gamer, but my husband and children are! I am very excited that I have found a game I can be interested in with my family! my husband especially loves that I am willing to play too!
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
This is the first Call of Duty that I played and this game is what got me into the franchise. The guns were amazing, the gameplay was immersive, and the game types made Call of Duty what call of duty is today. I still have this game and I will keep it forever.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Easily one of the best Call of Duty games from the series. This has the best zombies maps because they were the first ones. The multiplayer is very fun and this is probably the last good game of the CoD series in my opinion.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
I played this with my ex boyfriend and his brother and we would have an absolute blast! It was always fun to hook up and speak with the other players online.
Rae M.
Rae M.
Kankakee, IL
I've only played WaW Zombies only bc of my husband and I loved it. For the most part it's one of the most hacked games now but playing with a group who knows what to do is pretty fun.
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Elgin, OK
Gamer Expert
No apto para niños menores por las gráficas y lenguajes pero si para adultos . Mi esposo es fanatico