Activision Call of Duty: World at War uploaded by Courtney E.

BY ACTIVISION

Activision Call of Duty: World at War
  • "The story line is very very good and very long and the end if very surprising!" in 1 review
  • "If you are a fan of ANY of the COD games and haven't played this, I highly recommend that you do!" in 1 review
  • "love the fact that the game is set back in world war 2 in game graphics rocks recommend it to all who love first person shooter games." in 1 review
  • "Very first call of duty I ever played and is my favorite." in 1 review
Des S.
My boyfriend loves this game. I hate it because it's really graphic, it's the only Call of Duty game where limbs fly off when you shoot them and shows guts and blood. Very exemplary of the savagery of World War II. He would absolutely recommend this to other gamers!
juan m.
Doral, FL
otra entrega mas en donde el lider call of dutty demuestra porque es uno de los gigantes en la modalidad de juegos de guerra. sin embargo al pasar tantas horas jugando puedes sentir malestar dolores de cabeza y hasta vomito, pero de igual forma es muy bueno
Khalil H.
Philadelphia, PA
So, when this game first came out, I was hyped just like every other COD fan at the time. It was the most fun game to get on after a long day of school or work. The campaign was amazing, and the multiplayer was so fun to play with your friends. Don't get me started on Nazi Zombies, it was the most entertaining part of the game. Endless waves of the undead coming to kill you and defending yourself solo or with some friends. However, the reason I gave the game two stars is because now that the company has begun to no longer care for this ancient game, hackers and cheaters have emerged and the game is almost unplayable now.
Alysia S.
Fulton, NY
To be honest I haven't played this game much, I have almost all of the other games in the cod series and I tend not to play this one as much as I do any other one. I started out on black ops 2 so maybe that is why I'm not into it that much? the graphics are kind of dark as well (i have terrible vision). One last thing I always hear about is that the online games are always hacked and it could ruin your system, this is just word of mouth, my friend told me but I'm cautious never the less.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
This is the first Call of Duty that I played and this game is what got me into the franchise. The guns were amazing, the gameplay was immersive, and the game types made Call of Duty what call of duty is today. I still have this game and I will keep it forever.
Hunter W.
Hallstead, PA
Fantastic if you like history. Really slow to level up. The story line is very very good and very long and the end if very surprising! The maps are great. Overall a really good game! Definitely one of my favorite call of duties!
Emily T.
Easily one of the best Call of Duty games from the series. This has the best zombies maps because they were the first ones. The multiplayer is very fun and this is probably the last good game of the CoD series in my opinion.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I was very fortunate and was able to play this game on beta before it ever released. And I can say that this is a great game that has realistic World War II weapons, and different parks that allow for realistic war play
Ashley B.
Cuba, MO
This is the game that started my COD addiction! I love the graphics. I love that it's (kind of) historical. If you are a fan of ANY of the COD games and haven't played this, I highly recommend that you do!!
Rae M.
Kankakee, IL
I've only played WaW Zombies only bc of my husband and I loved it. For the most part it's one of the most hacked games now but playing with a group who knows what to do is pretty fun.