Activision Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Xbox 360)

by Activision

Call of duty: modern warfare 3 is first-person shooter rooted in a fictional, but ultra realistic near-future conflict of mostly american forces with those of the russian federation around the globe. The third installment in the modern warfare branch of the call of duty franchise, modern warfare 3 features a heavy focus on multiplayer gameplay which includes innovative new functionality that encourages multiple gameplay combat strategies, a new 2-player co-op option, new play modes, weapons and more. The game also includes a gripping single player campaign that picks up where call of duty: modern warfare 2 left off, and game integration...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Activision Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Xbox 360)!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
I use to like to play this game with my dad. I forgot how much fun it can be to play the Xbox. I would recommend this game to all gamers!
Brandy S.
Unionville, VA
Gamer Expert Level 1
My fiance loves this game it was one of his favorites. He loves coming home after work and playing. We play together alot.
CJ L.
Austin, TX
Gamer Expert Level 2
My least favorite Modern Warfare out of them all. Modern Warfare is my favorite call of duty series but for some reasons I wasn't much into this particular one. It was fun and I could enjoy it at times but I have enjoyed every other Modern Warfare much more than this one with countless more hours played.
Kelly F.
Bethlehem, PA
Gamer Expert Level 2
Even after playing this for hours, this game is still so much fun. Despite being an older COD version, there is never a shortage of online players on and I play all the time. Absolutely love this one. Great weapons, consistently great maps.
David E.
Murfreesboro, TN
It’s a fun game in story mode. The online multiplayer game is so full of people that really seem to have no life other than playing. It’s a game don’t take it so seriously.
Kseniya K.
Glendale, NY
Gamer Expert Level 1
Old game but definitely fun . Played when I was young and I can still play again. Call of duty in general is always fun . There’s no point to improve since the game is old so just give it a try
Asia B.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: GameStop
This game is sooooo much fun! sooo addicting. There are soo many levels and upgrades and things to unlock. it never gets boring.
disheena M.
Bloomington, IL
I believe this is a the modern warfare, my hubby loves this he plays it every single day after work. I somewhat enjoy watching him play
Bethany S.
Saint Leonard, MD
Purchased at: GameStop
Modern Warfare 3 and Activision Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 PC 33349 are my two most favorite Call of Duty (COD) games. The maps on MW3 were the best maps I had played before BO2. The campaign mode was great. Weaponry, gameplay, and more, made this game fun and worth playing. Nowadays, you'll get glitched right out of the game since it is older. But it was fun while it lasted!
Caitlin M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Ok Who doesn’t love call of duty? I love being able to interact with other people playing. It is a very difficult game when you first start and have no idea how to play. But once you get better it gets so fun and so exciting. Just buy it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...