Activision Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

by Activision

New Pointstreak system that rewards players both for landing kills and completing objectives Weapons proficiency system that allows you to customize your favorite weapons, making them more effiecen.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Activision Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3!
How would you rate this product?
Alen B.
Dallas
Gamer Expert Level 1
There is always one big flaw in this series… that’s right you guessed it. They make a new COD game every 3 months or so. I was so looking fwd to this game, especially after COD MW2 got hacked and the hackers killed the fun! The creators just gave up on it cuz they had more COD games coming out. The two player mode to complete the missions was awesome. I loved playing with a buddy trying to beat the CPU on difficult settings. Man those Juggernauts were a PAIN to get passed. Alas, this game was also hacked in its future and abandoned by its creators. All that is left are the memories of Online play.
Connie R.
Fall River, MA
Gamer Expert Level 3
There are not even words to describe how much I love this game. It was nice to be able to play with my group of friends for hours. It was some of the best memories I have had in life. I liked the variety of maps and weapons. Also that you could just play Zombies or on Campaign.
Hesham G.
Great game. One of my favorite first person shooters of all time. Entertaining. I recommend it.
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
This game is so intense when you play against others. i play with my uncle and brothers, its so much fun and i love it so much, very entertaining.
Bianca H.
I love the story in this game, it definitely kept me interested and tuned in. 2 Thumbs up. Get yours today.
Ryan K.
Memphis, TN
Gamer Expert Level 2
I’ve used this product for a long time now and it has yet to fail me! This is definitely a must have in any household and I absolutely cannot recommend it enough! I’ve already told all my friends about it to the point where they are probably annoyed with me lol! But yeah anyways you should def look into this!
Amanda L.
The first Call of Duty I've owned and played and I love it. I get my daily dose of toxicity. I play both multi-player and warzone. Though I am not a fan of battle Royale games, I think warzone is the best BR I've played. I definitely recommend to people who like to play these types of games.
Loreana G.
Sanford, FL
Great game and amazing graphics considering it is on the current generation consoles. The game has an amazing campaign story that goes very in-depth and it’s multiplayer is superb. Always love hopping on the game when I have a little bit of time to spare
Pete O.
Rialto, CA
Mw3 was the golden age of cod. Gunplay, kill streaks maps and modes were all so so good!! Some of my best memories were with this call of duty. My all time favorite even topping mw2 and bo2 in my opinion. Campaign was absolutely stunning.
Rashid M.
I like the story campaign for this call of duty modern warfare 3 game.. i got it with ps4 bundle

Looking for your answer?