BY ACTIVISION #71 in Xbox Games

Call of duty: modern warfare 2 (xbox 360) see more...

Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
Oh how I love this game. There was a big time around 5 years ago when people would be flooding on this, the replay is very good even after so many years. An OG game they definitely doesn’t collect dust! The storyline is good but the multiplayer is better!
Nik A.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Everything about this game is perfect! I've been playing Call of Duty since COD4 and MW2 is my all time favorite of them all! Campaign, multiplayer, maps, guns, gameplay! Everything is just so perfect and if you haven't played this game, you need to!
Kayla E.
Cohasset, MN
Gamer Expert Level 1
One of the first modern warfares that i got. It was a really fun first person shooter with an easy to follow story line. But I will admit it's later games are a lot better like MW3
Brittany P.
Honestly this is a classic. Such a great game. I remember playing this for the longest time until once again the cheaters took over and made it impossible to play since a newer COD came out and they didn't care about this one. But everything about this game was just perfect. This is one of the top COD along WAW and BO1.
TDY E.
Dayton, OH
The sequel to the best-selling first-person action game of all-time.

The return of the definitive multiplayer experience, along with all-new cooperative Spec Ops mode.

---------------------------------------------------------

Call of Duty is what FPS games strive to be, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 does not disappoint. Being the sequel to the video game that revolutionized the genre and the franchise, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 has a lot to live up to, but I don't think it really disappointed anyone upon release. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 brings one of the best campaign experiences to the table, along with the iconic multiplayer experience that really fuels the franchise. The movement and controls are very fluid, and the only drawback is some buggy auto saves.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is one of my favorite FPS games out today!
Shelby S.
Ambridge, PA
A girl gamer?!?!? She must get it from her brothers huh!?!
Well I have a younger brother who's 14 about to be 15 and me being his big sister 16 about to be 17 and we have our times we don't get along and times when we get along and when we get along we play Xbox and we play this one and cod bo 2 most of the time and if you don't know what cod bo 2 is it is call of duty black ops 2 witch is my hands down go to game!
April Z.
Novinger, MO
My son bugged me and bugged me for this game. i was very reluctant because he has so many games that he just doesn't play any more because he said they bore him. I'm glad i bought this one. he plays it amd never complains. says it's the best game ever in this series.
Ana G.
Inglewood, CA
This the best Call of Duty I've ever purchased! I bought for $20 dollars and now it's very inexpensive. If you're not into all the futuristic stuff like the other call of the duty ma that have came out then this is the right game for you.
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
Best of the call of duty games I believe. love the campaign and the multiply player is even better. all the maps are great to play on. sadly if you go on the servers any more all you find is hackers. loved this game!
Luna B.
When this came out I wasn't expecting much because the previous game, World At War, was such a dud. But this went beyond my expectations. It improved a lot of the complaints people had about cod4. Great game.
Jenny G.
Crystal City, TX
What is your favorite gun in this game?