Activision Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare

by Activision

Infinity Ward, the award-winning studio that helped create the blockbuster Call of Duty® franchise, reaches new heights with Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare. At its core, Infinite Warfare returns to the roots of the franchise where cinematic, immersive storytelling takes center stage as told through an unfolding large-scale war and epic battles that deliver an authentic Call of Duty experience. Game Overview Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare delivers something for every Call of Duty fan with three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies. Delivering a rich and engaging narrative in a setting unlike anything to date in a Call of Duty game, the campaign is a return to the franchise's gritty, military roots throughout new environments never before seen in the franchise. The player will embark on a classic war story about grand scale warfare; all set in a grounded future where human conflict has spread throughout our solar system. Multiplayer action combines Call of Duty's popular chain-based movement system with ground-breaking gameplay innovations to deliver the deepest and most engaging Call of Duty experience to date. The title introduces stunning, never before seen, multi-planetary environments, new weaponry, and all-new player abilities to Call of Duty. In addition, the new Zombies experience will thrill co-op players with an original direction featuring fun and unique gameplay, all wrapped into an entertaining narrative sure to excite fans.

Any of you gives good reviews about this game?
Which do you prefer COD: Advanced Warfare or COD: Infinite Warfare? Infinite Warfare is my favorite. [product:activision-inc-call-of-duty-infinite-warfare-xbox-one] Activision Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Anyone else play this in their free time and want to add me so I can have someone to game with? And has anyone had trouble with the game shutting off at random times and not being able to get game invites?
Start your review of Activision Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare!
How would you rate this product?
Britney C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love this game. I'm not into the new zombie map rave in the redwoods. For me it's a bit complicated. I love the multiplayer and campaign. I mostly play zombies in spaceland.
Amanda E.
Activision Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare uploaded by Amanda E.
I really enjoy the multiplayer on this game. I can play for a good hour without realizing. Its very enjoyable.
Mike S.
West Orange, NJ
This game has rejuvenated my love for the brand. Solid gameplay and smooth controls. The weapons aren't too crazy or over the top. Game play is good. Zombies is definitely worth it. The available map is great throwback to the 80s. Appears to have high replay value.
Meril C.
Marion, IL
Gamer Expert Level 3
Activision Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare uploaded by Meril C.
Standard Call of Duty shooter game. Nothing special. Plays well and graphics look fine.
Ashley H.
Woburn, MA
Not as good as previous ones. The maps are EXTREMELY repetitive, that being said I love that you can play against all platforms. I love call of duty to begin with so I think that this is just a more realistic version of the games
Shaquee T.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Activision Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare was one of the first games my Mr. Taught me how to play (I was not as into games as I am now when we first started dating) it was a little challenging to play tactical side so we hopes into Killin Zombies. I've been hooked ever since. The graphics are great & I love the story line definitely a fun game to play & releases some stress.
Magen D.
Didnt like the futuristic, its so different from the other COD games. I ended up returning it because multiplayer was so bad too. This game took away from the whole real feeling of combat...it felt robotic or something.
Keegan T.
Mcdonough, GA
Garbage. The gameplay is trash. Returned to GameStop immediately. I will be switching to battlefield if the gameplay doesn't change in the next installment. I want humans stop it with the robots. This isn't halo.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Gamer Expert Level 3
Sorry, this is the first COD game I really do not like. I wish they had gone more like the old school WWII games instead of this futuristic crap. I gave it 2 stars because the gameplay is fluid but I do NOT recommend this COD! I was bored after a day. You're better off getting COD Black Ops III or previous releases at a discount. Hope they improve next year or this will be my last COD game. 😒
Roberto T.
Homestead, FL
Great development in the story, its a bit of the same but with a massive upgrade to environment. Definitely worth the 60 bucks. The multiplayer is amazing with the different customization options, not sure if im getting the expansion packs.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...