BY ACTIVISION

Single Player: Ten years after a devastating mass event, America's borders and the balance of global power have changed forever. A New Call of Duty Universe: For the first time in franchise history, players will take on the underdog role with Call of Duty: Ghosts. Multiplayer: New Create-A-Soldier system: Change the look of your soldier by choosing head, body type, head-gear and equipment, and for the first time in a Call of Duty(r) game, gender. Up to 20,000 combinations. New dynamic multiplayer maps: Interactive elements and player triggered events that evolve the environment through each match. The entire landscape can shift and force players to change tactics. New tactical player movements: New contextual lean system allows players to lean around obstacles without adding button combinations or fully leaving cover. New mantling system allows fluid movement over objects, while maintaining momentum. Knee slide allows for a natural transition from sprinting crouching to prone. Over 20 NEW Kill Streaks. Even bring in guard dog Riley from single-player to protect/attack enemies. Over 30 NEW weapons, including an entirely new weapon class: Marksman Rifles. Squads: Build your team of 6 for battle. Play solo or co-op with custom soldiers created and leveled up in multiplayer. Load-out choices made for your Squad members will directly change their AI behavior. Extinction: A completely new 1 to 4 player, co-op game mode featuring a unique blend of fast-paced survival gameplay, base defense, player customization and class leveling. see more...

Irmaris L.
I enjoy playing this game I find it to be fun and entertaining. I play mostly online multiplayer the only con is that no a lot of people play. Currently no more than 400 people play, most of the time is like 200-300 players. You can add me if you want on Nintendo mii verse merida02 😊
Caterina P.
San Antonio, TX
I play this game everyday, no exaggeration. I spend around $30-40. I feel it was worth the money! People have mentioned to me that the other versions are way better. I enjoy this one though. I always play online, it's the best part about the game!
Reyna M.
Merced, CA
Pretty fun game. I play it with my hubby all the time. I had trouble getting the hang of it but once i did it was super fun. Its affordable . It's challenging and cab become addictive. Definitely a must have game
Brandi G.
Leavenworth
This game right here 😫 I love it to death I play everyday with my husband. I wish I can afford the new black ops and call of duty. For me being a girl it's a work and progress but this game I recommend everyone to play this game you won't be disappointed
Ashley T.
Kansas City, MO
I had this game on ps3.. I really was disappointed I love call of Duty but I really didn't this this game that much.